Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-13-2017, 12:16 PM  
I'll be back.

***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***

AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 10-07-2018 at 11:37 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 08:06 PM   #2641
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Check it down!
But here's the thing... Mahomes did take a checkdown a few times this game. And I love it. The difference is that he makes that decision ultra fast and it's truly a last resort. But that's growth on something he didn't do last year.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 08:15 PM   #2642
I'll be back.

you can see how fast mahomes is taking checkdowns now - when the play calls for it

instant pressure and he flicks that thing out for an easy 6 or 7 yards

he has seen everything now

bill can't show him anything new
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 08:18 PM   #2643
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
But here's the thing... Mahomes did take a checkdown a few times this game. And I love it. The difference is that he makes that decision ultra fast and it's truly a last resort. But that's growth on something he didn't do last year.
Yeah..I am just mocking dumbasses from years past that saw the still shots and said Ass11 had no where to go but check it down.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 08:49 PM   #2644
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Yeah..I am just mocking dumbasses from years past that saw the still shots and said Ass11 had no where to go but check it down.
It takes time to access those gigabytes.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-29-2019, 10:11 AM   #2645
I'll be back.

tape delay GIFs start NOW!!!

1st quarter:

Old 09-29-2019, 10:25 AM   #2646
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
you can see how fast mahomes is taking checkdowns now - when the play calls for it

instant pressure and he flicks that thing out for an easy 6 or 7 yards

he has seen everything now

bill can't show him anything new
I also think this is an active attempt by Mahomes and KC to control the ball more than they did last year.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2019, 10:29 AM   #2647
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
I also think this is an active attempt by Mahomes and KC to control the ball more than they did last year.
I don't think thats the case at all, we have scored 28 and 23 points in the second quarter of the last 2 games.

They aren't trying to control the clock with the passing game.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2019, 10:32 AM   #2648
I'll be back.

2nd quarter

love this throw, a 20-yard out from the opposite hash? SICK

casual 22-yarder off the back foot

Old 09-29-2019, 10:36 AM   #2649
Voodoo Chile

Love how the ball tails down on that 22-yard throw. Easy velocity...
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-29-2019, 10:41 AM   #2650
I'll be back.

2nd half...just one....

all 22 angle on this is ****ing insane

Old 09-29-2019, 10:46 AM   #2651
I'll be back.

had to take a look at all 22 on that robinson out...lol...this ball is just humming

Old 09-29-2019, 10:50 AM   #2652
MVP

Quote:
2nd half...just one....

Pretty dangerous throw. Glad he got away with it, lol
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-29-2019, 10:52 AM   #2653
MVP

Quote:
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

Play 1: A beautiful strike, albeit slightly underthrown, that got called back.

Spoiler!

What I like about this play: The All-22 shows no one really open, and a pass rusher right in Mahomes face. He still made the throw.

Spoiler!

Play 2: A fine intermediate throw, thrown with incredible anticipation.

Spoiler!

What I like about this play: the anticipation on this throw is something we don't even see from he-who-shall-not-be-named-in-this-thread. This is the frame right before Mahomes begins his throwing motion. He waits any longer and it might be picked.

Spoiler!

Play 3: Mahomes escapes pressure and comes 6 inches from a TD pass.

Spoiler!

What I like about this play: Mahomes shows great pocket presence, but he isn't running just to run like you-know-who. He's running to throw, and attempting a throw certain quarterbacks would never even think of. Additionally, the fact he avoids a sack here sets up a TD later.

Look how close this was to a TD:

Spoiler!

Play 4: Mahomes throws with incredible anticipation again, almost comes up with a TD, gets a flag anyway.

Spoiler!

What I like about this play: This is even better anticipation than the intermediate throw we saw earlier. The WR hasn't even cleared coverage when Mahomes starts his throwing motion. I'm fairly floored a rookie QB in his first game attempted this throw.

Spoiler!

Play 5: TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY

Spoiler!

What I like about this play: Mahomes is running to throw all the way. He's manipulating the defense into giving him a crack to throw. And it's just a crack, because as people have pointed out, if he doesn't throw it high it's probably a pick. Sir-not-appearing-in-this-thread hasn't made a throw like this into the end zone in four years.

The frame where Mahomes decides to release:

Spoiler!

You know what you need to throw TDs in the NFL? BRASS BALLS.

Go and do likewise, starter. The touchdown's out there, you pick it up, it's yours. You don't--I have no sympathy for you. You wanna go out on those plays tonight and score, score, it's yours. If not you're going to be shining my pads.

FIN
I was. at that game on the bottom. Niners preseason 17. That's when I knew Mahomes was legit that day.

(They actually put me in the KC star for already having my Mahomes jersey despite him not going to play that season. I told the Star Mahomes was the future of of the team and organization. And only came to that game fo watch him.)
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-29-2019, 10:58 AM   #2654
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
2nd half...just one....

Eh, horrible, horrible decision. With that kind of time I'd rather see him take the easy route. Looks like D Rob is open for an easy 20.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2019, 11:24 AM   #2655
I'll be back.