Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-01-2005, 09:00 AM   #2
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief
WTF kick a guy down when he's down. That aint right.

As far as the language and grammer skills are needed I call BS. It's talent. Either its there or not. Case in point, me.

My skills in this area are non exsient but I was able to make enough writing to travel around the world. You call BS? I was also a writer for Sight and Sounds magazine down in Springfield for 2 years. I eventually worked my way up to editor.

So get off the guys back.

BTW, whom does Kcnut write for?
C'mon now...

You need a basic understanding of sentance structure, syntax, and subject\verb agreement. kcnut does not have that.

I love having the guy around but I think it is obvious a career in writing is not for him.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2005, 09:13 AM   #3
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC
C'mon now...

You need a basic understanding of sentance structure, syntax, and subject\verb agreement. kcnut does not have that.

I love having the guy around but I think it is obvious a career in writing is not for him.
I've never read a thing he's written. I didn't even know he had written anything.

BTW, heres the pic that went with my column that I wrote on the music scene. Circa late 80's early 90's. Don't say that I never post anything funny ever again.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2005, 10:00 AM   #4
One4Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief
I've never read a thing he's written. I didn't even know he had written anything.

BTW, heres the pic that went with my column that I wrote on the music scene. Circa late 80's early 90's. Don't say that I never post anything funny ever again.
So you were Capt. Lou Albano?
Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-01-2005, 10:02 AM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lattimer
So you were Capt. Lou Albano?
I just figured "Mrs. Doubtfire" was a MAN BABY!!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2005, 09:33 PM   #6
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
His name is Robert Polson?
Robert Polson was the sketch artist and cartoonist that worked for the magazine.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2005, 08:55 AM   #7

You mean kcnut is a writer? That's unpossible.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2005, 09:01 AM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
You mean kcnut is a writer? That's unpossible.
- did you bend your wookie?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2005, 09:13 AM   #9
A certain set of skills

After Kcnut wakes up from his all night drunk complete with an excruciating hangover and reads some of the comments in this thread he might need to be on suicide watch.

Seriously Kcnut, take some of your writings to someone you can trust in that field ask them to read it and to get back with you for an honest opinion on your writings. Tell him to give you the truth but more importantly how you can improve them.

Try to get better at what you do. Im sure even Michalanglo screwed up a few paintings before he became great.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2005, 09:13 AM   #10
For The Glory Of The City

Niiice
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2005, 09:32 AM   #11
America is great assholes~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcnut
drank tequila and beer and ate pizza. threw up and feel crappy. Then releaseing my emotions like crazy. Feeling bad cause my brother compared my articles to toliet paper.
Cheer up I do most of my reading in the john Kidding aside you should be writing for yourself and do it to the best of your ability. Oh and the hangover will pass.
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2005, 10:07 AM   #12
Stay positive, don't give up

I always thought he wrote like that on purpose, who knew?
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-01-2005, 08:39 PM   #13
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz
I always thought he wrote like that on purpose, who knew?
Wow, same here. I thought it wan an act (a cool and funny one) this whole time. Shit.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-01-2005, 08:41 PM   #14
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metrolike
Wow, same here. I thought it wan an act (a cool and funny one) this whole time. Shit.
He used to have a PC from rent-a-center, too. Connect the dots, Metron00b.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2005, 08:52 PM   #15
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
He used to have a PC from rent-a-center, too. Connect the dots, Metron00b.

I'm really sorry I wasn't here at the time that fact was mentioned.

EDIT: BTW, the "" is at goat, not kcnut.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.