Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2023, 09:16 PM   #35641
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
he’s broken their codes.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2023, 09:17 PM   #35642
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
If you promise me rep I promise you I can match every single one of those plays with plays he made from this season. They're just part of what's expected from Patrick now.
He had several 2018-ish plays this year but the pure volume that season was insane.

He's still got that ability in him and you see it at times, but he brings it out less now because of the fact that he's in better command of the game and doesn't need to as often.

He's better now but he was peak fun that second season.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-07-2023, 09:19 PM   #35643
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
He had several 2018-ish plays this year but the pure volume that season was insane.

He's still got that ability in him and you see it at times, but he brings it out less now because of the fact that he's in better command of the game and doesn't need to as often.

He's better now but he was peak fun that second season.
The volume of BIG plays might be hard to match from that year, for sure. Every single play felt like it could be a TD. It was unreal.

Patrick adding a Randy Moss type ala 2007 Patriots (can you imagine if we said **** it and added a Hopkins or someone like that?) This would be the only move that could make me think we could hit 2018’s big play (40+ yard) potential like that .

Hell, Jet McKinnon has added that 2018 RB and 2019 Playoffs RB element we had lacked since then, too.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 09:24 PM   #35644
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Right!?!!?

He's better because he's more boring.

Boring assassin Mahomes with brief flashes of super-saiyan Mahomes is BEST Mahomes.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 09:24 PM   #35645
MVP

Quote:
The volume of BIG plays might be hard to match from that year, for sure. Every single play felt like it could be a TD. It was unreal.

Patrick adding a Randy Moss type ala 2007 Patriots (can you imagine if we said **** it and added a Hopkins or someone like that?) This would be the only move that could make me think we could hit 2018.

Hell, Jet McKinnon has added that 2018 RB and 2019 Playoffs RB element we had lacked since then, too.
Exactly.

I'm fired the **** up about Toney. He and Patrick clearly already have chemistry that he's been unable to generate with Hardman for four seasons now.

I think if we can keep him healthy he's a pro bowler next season.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-07-2023, 09:25 PM   #35646
I'll be back.

Quote:
One reason for that is we'll never have a defense that bad again for a long time.

Mahomes HAD to go Super Saiyan almost every game.
Old 01-07-2023, 09:26 PM   #35647
Baba Ganoush

I still can’t believe he’s our QB. Like how?!?!?

This is best football of any Chief era
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 09:27 PM   #35648
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post

This would be the best football of any era for a lot of NFL teams save about 5 or 6.
Old 01-07-2023, 09:37 PM   #35649
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post

And it doesn't appear to be ending any time soon.

Mahomes has no clear weaknesses. His OL isn't falling apart. His coach isn't retiring. He isn't injury prone. He isn't a dumbass off the field.

The defensive scheme that befuddled him last January has been mostly solved, even in a loss.

There appears to be no obvious kryptonite in the near future that can stop SuperMahomes.

Our next hurdle is going to be Kelce's retirement. That ain't coming for at least two more seasons.
Old 01-07-2023, 11:22 PM   #35650
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
And it doesn't appear to be ending any time soon.

Mahomes has no clear weaknesses. His OL isn't falling apart. His coach isn't retiring. He isn't injury prone. He isn't a dumbass off the field.

The defensive scheme that befuddled him last January has been mostly solved, even in a loss.

There appears to be no obvious kryptonite in the near future that can stop SuperMahomes.

Our next hurdle is going to be Kelce's retirement. That ain't coming for at least two more seasons.
I bet he goes another 4-5 seasons.
Chief3188 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief3188 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief3188 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief3188 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief3188 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief3188 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief3188 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief3188 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief3188 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief3188 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chief3188 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-07-2023, 11:26 PM   #35651
Andy Reid Supporter

Biggest hurdle will be a good rookie contract QB bcthat team would have money to load up
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2023, 11:28 PM   #35652
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief3188 View Post
I bet he goes another 4-5 seasons.
I hope so. He really needs this bye week coming up.

He's been running on fumes the last two weeks.
Old 01-07-2023, 11:44 PM   #35653
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
64-16.

Patrick Mahomes wins 80 percent of his games in the NFL.
That has to be a record for a QB’s first 80 games.
MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-07-2023, 11:46 PM   #35654
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesIsTheMVP View Post
That has to be a record for a QB’s first 80 games.
It would take a lot of research, but I don't think any QB has ever hit .800 during his career, post-merger, after one season.

This is why I can't believe, every Sunday, in every game thread, people act like we're going to blow the game.
Old 01-07-2023, 11:47 PM   #35655
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Cleaning out the photos on my phone & found these beauties.

This is cool.
MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.