Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2020, 06:05 PM   #28891
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Yeah, have to agree. Like I said, it'll be interesting to see how (and if) the OL play progresses over the next few weeks. I'm hoping, and fairly confident, that it will improve, but I have to admit I haven't been impressed with either Wylie or Reiter thus far. Even Schwartz has been playing below his usual self, but I have to wonder just how much of that is due to him not being completely confident in Wylie doing his job properly.
I think Schwartz is trying to compensate for Wylie. And I think defenses are attacking from that side because they have identified Wylie as a weak link, and that just adds to the pressure for Schwartz.

But, I am hoping that Andy Reid and EB will start adjusting the play calling, so we can alleviate some of the Mahomes Drift, and get the ball out sooner, and that should help the entire O-line.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-10-2020, 11:47 AM   #28892
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2020, 12:37 PM   #28893
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
So, please help me read this.

Mahomes has the highest career index, and has never had a bad game, but he is only playing as well as Josh Allen in his last 200 plays. Aaron Rodgers is killing it, but Russell Wilson is running the league this season.

Is that correct?

ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-10-2020, 12:52 PM   #28894
In Search of a Life

That's a great stats presentation - conveys a ton of information about long term vs. recent performance, and range of performance.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2020, 12:52 PM   #28895
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
So, please help me read this.

Mahomes has the highest career index, and has never had a bad game, but he is only playing as well as Josh Allen in his last 200 plays. Aaron Rodgers is killing it, but Russell Wilson is running the league this season.

Is that correct?

Yep, pretty much how I read it.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2020, 01:01 PM   #28896
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Yep, pretty much how I read it.
Russell Wilson is playing incredible football, and so is Rodgers. I am not sure if Josh Allen is this good, or if he is just playing over his head.

But, and this could be the homer in me, when I watch Mahomes, and then watch those other QBs, Mahomes just looks different. Patrick Mahomes just makes every play seem so easy, comparatively speaking, even when he is under duress and has to move out of the pocket.

Maybe easy isn't the right word, so maybe effortless is more accurate. He seems to expend much less effort and energy on any given play, than other elite QBs expend for the same results.

Old 10-10-2020, 01:08 PM   #28897
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Russell Wilson is playing incredible football, and so is Rodgers. I am not sure if Josh Allen is this good, or if he is just playing over his head.

But, and this could be the homer in me, when I watch Mahomes, and then watch those other QBs, Mahomes just looks different. Patrick Mahomes just makes every play seem so easy, comparatively speaking, even when he is under duress and has to move out of the pocket.

Maybe easy isn't the right word, so maybe effortless is more accurate. He seems to expend much less effort and energy on any given play, than other elite QBs expend for the same results.

We'll know more about Allen when he goes against some better defenses later in the season. He's playing very well, but it helps when you go against the Jets, Dolphins, and Raiders for 75% of your season thus far. I'm not even sure if the Rams are very good. All 3 wins for the Rams were against the garbage NFC East. 2 of those wins were very ugly.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-10-2020, 01:12 PM   #28898
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Career:
1. Mahomes
2. Brees
3. Rodgers
4. Brady
5. Wilson

Last 200 plays:
1. Wilson
2. Rodgers
3. Allen
4. Mahomes
5. Goff

Derek Carr is having himself a season right now.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2020, 01:17 PM   #28899
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
We'll know more about Allen when he goes against some better defenses later in the season. He's playing very well, but it helps when you go against the Jets, Dolphins, and Raiders for 75% of your season thus far. I'm not even sure if the Rams are very good. They've won 3 games (2 of them very ugly) against the garbage NFC East.
Yeah, and we beat the 2019 AFC East, AFC South, and AFC North Division Champs, and the Chargers with one of best front fours in the entire league and the #10 scoring defense.

We became the first team in NFL history to start 4-0 in 4 consecutive seasons, but I wonder if any other team has ever beaten its conference's other division champs from the previous season.

Old 10-10-2020, 06:23 PM   #28900
I'll be back.

Godfather
Southpark

I will meme my ass off with Fatrick.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2020, 06:48 PM   #28901
Consuming CP souls

WtF
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2020, 07:03 PM   #28902
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Godfather
Southpark

Got that Air McNair vibe to him here. I'm not hatin.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2020, 09:17 PM   #28903
Changes pants while driving

Quote:
Godfather

Southpark

This pic is future Patrick watching his offspring winning the Super Bowl with the Chiefs.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2020, 03:03 PM   #28904
I'll be back.

Patrick Mahomes is now 11-8 when the opponent scores 24+ points.

Old 10-11-2020, 03:11 PM   #28905
I'll be back.

Mahomes looks 12

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote