Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 08-20-2004, 06:08 PM  
MVP

Sex Topic : What do u ask the girl when u want to have sex ?

Ok fellows a little help here see theres this girl coming over on monday night, i like her and she likes me.

As i am ashame to say that i am still a virgin but im asking all you fellows that have experienced this what do u tell the girl when u want to have sex with her ?

How do u approach her about it ?

What do u say to her about it ?

Any help would be useful.

Thanks guys.
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 08-21-2004, 08:46 AM   #256
Sexiest Athlete

Gucci sunglasses.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2004, 10:30 AM   #257
Free Born Man of the USA

I see the hall of fame in this threads future.
beavis has disabled reputation
Old 08-21-2004, 11:15 AM   #258
Cog of Industry

Something to remember when dealing with women is that they use language differently than men. You may say a particular phrase, and they will hear it with a totally different meaning.

Here are a few examples:

GOOD: What is that fragrance? BAD: What is that odor?
GOOD: You look hot! BAD: You're sweaty!
GOOD: Have you eaten already? BAD: There is something in your teeth.
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Old 08-21-2004, 11:22 AM   #259
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
gettinglaidism:
I need to switch my minor.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2004, 11:32 AM   #260
Cog of Industry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC
Minor?
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Old 08-21-2004, 11:34 AM   #261
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois
Minor?
Yes...Minor.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2004, 01:29 PM   #262
Banned

is this a classic yet?
Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-21-2004, 01:50 PM   #263
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC

Make sure the kid is at least 18 or its illegal. If in doubt check her drivers license real quick when she goes to powder her nose.
No drivers license at all? Get rid of her ASAP!!!
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2004, 02:09 PM   #264
Please no Vick!!!!!!

Nice Shoes, You wanna fuck?

That one always works.........just remember to compliment her shoes.
cadmonkey is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.cadmonkey is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-21-2004, 02:13 PM   #265
Voodoo Chile

After a good nights rest I've decided that I need to give you some better advice. When the date starts to wind down I would:

1.) Smell of your armpit.
2.) Say in a really obnoxious voice "I'm ready for some puzzay!"

This will get you laid every time. Trust me. I learned this technique from KCMizzou.

Finally, there is only one person to blame for you being a virgin at 20 years of age............Dammit Carl!
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-21-2004, 02:15 PM   #266
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNasium
. I learned this technique from KCMizzou.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2004, 02:19 PM   #267
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-21-2004, 06:55 PM   #268
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou
If my kid ever does this.. I'll beat him. This is something he should talk about with his friends... not mine.
It could be worse, the GIRL's Dad could be on here reading all the advice on how to tap his "little girl". Although, come to think of it, that should make him feel pretty secure!
Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-21-2004, 08:21 PM   #269
Brrrrr.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craash
It could be worse, the GIRL's Dad could be on here reading all the advice on how to tap his "little girl". Although, come to think of it, that should make him feel pretty secure!

Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.
Old 08-21-2004, 08:26 PM   #270
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craash
Bullshit.

This post may not get Roy laid on the first date, but he's definitely getting some eventually. Gochiefs could get laid following these directions.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=246