Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 05-20-2003, 06:56 PM  
'Tis my eye!

Hats off to the night crew...

I very rarely get the chance to post around here when I'm not at work...

Seriously, you people on the night crew are funny as hell, I really enjoyed it.

Good night all!
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2003, 08:10 PM   #76
MVP

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark M

I hear gochiefs is available ...

although he'll spend about two hours circling your house first.

MM
~~

Only if your a female............
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.
Old 05-20-2003, 08:11 PM   #77
Supporter

Quote:
Originally posted by Logical

I aint search through the wrinkles for that!

Gochiefs is looking for something to do however.
Good one Logical.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-20-2003, 08:25 PM   #78
Will KC ever be better?

Quote:
Originally posted by ENDelt260

I won't be on the computer at 4am. Promise.

Got the #3 in a string right though.
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-20-2003, 08:29 PM   #79
MVP

Quote:

I won't be on the computer at 4am. Promise.

Guess you're sloppin' hogs tonight..........
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.
Old 05-20-2003, 08:33 PM   #80
What time is it?

Quote:
Originally posted by LVNHACK

Guess you're sloppin' hogs tonight..........
Well, he did go to Rolla ...

I guess it's force of habit.

MM
~~
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-20-2003, 08:37 PM   #81
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:

Well, he did go to Rolla ...

I guess it's force of habit.

MM
~~
No those were the coeds MM!
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-20-2003, 08:40 PM   #82
What time is it?

Quote:

Pretty much. Old habits do die hard.
Hard,?

I guess with you, it's not like they'd notice.

MM
~~
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-20-2003, 08:40 PM   #83
Starter

I miss taking part in both the night crew and the day crew...but the night crew is pretty cool.
Mr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-20-2003, 08:45 PM   #84
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Why are we supplying Porker with a successful thread?
YOU are NOT allowed to call me that, got it?

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2003, 08:47 PM   #85
What time is it?

Quote:
Originally posted by htismaqe

How's about asshole? Is that still okay?

MM
~~
Old 05-20-2003, 08:48 PM   #86
Starter

Quote:

MM
~~
No...cause then we'd have about ten guys all thinking it was them to whom you were referring.
Mr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-20-2003, 08:49 PM   #87
MVP

Quote:
Originally posted by htismaqe

If you're gonna hang out at night, you're gonna have too nutt up...........
Old 05-20-2003, 08:49 PM   #88
What time is it?

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Christopher

No...cause then we'd have about ten guys all thinking it was them to whom you were referring.
Excellent point ...

MM
~~
Old 05-20-2003, 08:50 PM   #89
MVP

Quote:

MM
~~

D!ckhead maybe....?????????........
Old 05-20-2003, 08:51 PM   #90
Starter

Quote:

Excellent point ...

MM
~~
On that note, it seems funny that Phob hasn't chipped in yet