Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 11-01-2008, 01:35 AM  
Take a Chill Pill

****ed Up

OMG I just spilled my guts to my mom....Im so ****ed up ritght now. Like 20 Drinks 2night... I went to a gay bar.

My girls stormed off like she was pissed off...I didn't even do anything to her. I dont know whats going on. Late, Matt
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2008, 11:26 PM   #226
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding View Post
I was on my way to the Air Conditioned Lounge...never made it.

I was on University Avenue when that happened.
It must have been Alibi, or you were so ****ed up you were at another homo queer bar.

Next time you're bar hopping go to University Heights. At the corner of Park and Adams is Lancers. One of the coolest dive bars in the city. The drinks are cheap, they pour huge shots...and my friend says their sissy mixed drinks are strong too (So heads up, eh?). If you want to gay it up again...Bourbon Street is right there too.

Ok. Good luck.
El Pendejo is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.El Pendejo is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-01-2008, 11:27 PM   #227
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pendejo View Post
It must have been Alibi, or you were so ****ed up you were at another homo queer bar.

Next time you're bar hopping go to University Heights. At the corner of Park and Adams is Lancers. One of the coolest dive bars in the city. The drinks are cheap, they pour huge shots...and my friend says their sissy mixed drinks are strong too (So heads up, eh?). If you want to gay it up again...Bourbon Street is right there too.

Ok. Good luck.
Honestly, I'll probably never go to north park again for drinks...I'll stick with wherever I live, it makes a Taxi Ride affordable...then I dont have to call my mom.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2008, 11:52 PM   #228
Starter

North Park is ehh..questionable. U31 is ok, Toronados is a good bar with alot of beers. We've been going there more recently, but yeah..theres still a mix of homos in the area.

I was at downtown house of blues last night for Monster Massive.. me and some friends booked rooms at the marriott next door for the pre and after party. todays recovery day
XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-01-2008, 11:58 PM   #229
Banned

in Buck's defense he got an email pic yesterday
of Redrum's mom in the buff on the muff
Rhonda Moss's
blueballs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.blueballs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:25 AM   #230
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Honestly, I'll probably never go to north park again for drinks...I'll stick with wherever I live, it makes a Taxi Ride affordable...then I dont have to call my mom.
Are you trying to sound less gay?...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:28 AM   #231
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
I was drunk, and didn't have my inhibitions about me last night, and I posted this stupid thread, you can't really blame me.

Matt
Yes I can, dumbass. What the hell ever convinced you to do such a stupid thing?...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:29 AM   #232
America is great assholes~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Are you trying to sound less gay?...
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:51 AM   #233
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Did you dress up like Lincoln for Halloween?
src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q54LJ5RsqRw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:20 AM   #234
Supporter

Buck should start a "I'm leaving the Planet forever" thread to deflect attention from his "My mom had to come pick my drunk ass up at a gay bar" thread.
RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:25 AM   #235
Stay positive, don't give up

I think it's hilarious that your mom had to pick you up...not to pile on but you didn't have any other friends that could've grabbed you? I have multiple back up plans and no way in hell my mom would be one of them hehe
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:39 AM   #236
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
I think it's hilarious that your mom had to pick you up...not to pile on but you didn't have any other friends that could've grabbed you? I have multiple back up plans and no way in hell my mom would be one of them hehe
**** it, I'll just throw this out there...

I'm a Mommas Boy, there I said it.

And to everyone else, I'm not trying to sound less gay by saying I'm not going back there...I just don't like the area.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:44 AM   #237
Supporter

I got in on this thread late. Where did you go after you sucked those two guys dicks?
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:45 AM   #238
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne View Post
I got in on this thread late. Where did you go after you sucked those two guys dicks?
I came over to your house baby...

Dont you remember? I spiked your Geritol with some Vodka and things got wild.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:46 AM   #239
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:

And to everyone else, I'm not trying to sound less gay by saying I'm not going back there...I just don't like the area.
Being real on the internet will just get you grief. Half of these ****ers aren't any different, but they'll never admit it.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:46 AM   #240
Supporter

Quote:

Me too. Nothin' wrong with that.

I had some buddies from work over, watching the TU/TTU game... and at some point.. my drunken ass broke my glasses.

No biggy though.. insurance says I'm due for new ones. And hell, I went 30 years without em, anyway. I just feel blind now.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.