Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 12:49 AM  
Just a li'l Evel

Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!!

Remember these threads from the week we released him? (click on ALL pics!)

Check this shiznit out from the hall of classics....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...8&page=8&pp=15
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-29-2008, 06:20 PM   #841
Supporter

Nein.

I just think keeping up pics of the child is childish and a prick move.

A photoshop of a midget player her cervix like a kazoo...hillarious.

Your contribution, not to date.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-29-2008, 06:33 PM   #842
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
Nein.

I just think keeping up pics of the child is childish and a prick move.

A photoshop of a midget player her cervix like a kazoo...hillarious.

Your contribution, not to date.
Well too bad for Kirstie that I could give a **** less what you think. Based on all the feedback I received, you are in the minority. A lot of people thought it was hilarious. It was done in good taste, and nobody has said anything bad about her child. I'm also still waiting to be served with my court subpoena.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-29-2008, 06:40 PM   #843
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10
It was done in good taste
No it wasn't.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-29-2008, 06:54 PM   #844
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger
No it wasn't.
Says one of the people who positive reped me.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-29-2008, 06:57 PM   #845
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
I think we all agree that you did a yeoman's work on this thread.

I'm glad you took the kid's photo down. She has nothing to do with this.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-29-2008, 07:06 PM   #846
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Did I do so over the kid's picture?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-29-2008, 07:08 PM   #847
Banned

Quote:
Did I do so over the kid's picture?

"33.675° N 106.475° W"

Where are these coordinates?
Methamphetamine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Methamphetamine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 01-29-2008, 07:09 PM   #848
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methamphetamine
"33.675° N 106.475° W"

Err, right there?

Old 01-29-2008, 07:10 PM   #849
MVP

Quote:
Err, right there?
Don't feed the moronic racist attention whores.
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.

Old 01-29-2008, 07:11 PM   #850
Custom User Title

First test of Atom Bomb
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 01-29-2008, 07:11 PM   #851
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex3
I wasn't even aware it was hungry.

So noted.

Old 01-29-2008, 07:12 PM   #852
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex3
I thought I was on CPIggy? I guess not. You're a fraud.
Methamphetamine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Methamphetamine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 01-29-2008, 07:12 PM   #853
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methamphetamine
"33.675° N 106.475° W"

Wow......... Seriously..............
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-29-2008, 07:14 PM   #854
Banned

Quote:
Err, right there?
City and state please.

Old 01-29-2008, 07:14 PM   #855
"Think BOOM!"

No.

Closed Thread