Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

View Poll Results: Who is your Favorite "Superfan"?
Arrowman 23 18.40%
First Down Elvis 52 41.60%
X Factor 8 6.40%
Weirdwolf 40 32.00%
Red Xtreme 2 1.60%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-20-2005, 01:39 AM  
Homer go crazy!!!

Who's your favorite KC Superfan?

You see them on TV, in person and cheering the loudest, not to mention their charity involvement. Now here's your chance to vote for your favorite "Superfan"

http://www.kcsuperfans.com/

Last edited by greg63; 10-20-2005 at 02:14 AM..
greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:02 PM   #31
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I think the NFL should outlaw superfans. When they get into the stadium, they should just hand the ticket to the ticket guy, and go to their seats. As a coach once said, "Act like you've been there before."
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:04 PM   #32
Homer go crazy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactor
It should never come down to who is a better Superfan, cause we are a team and no one is any better than the other. Arguements could be made all day long on this topic, but the simple fact is that we all work together to move mountains in our communities!!! Each Superfan is a better fan in some aspect but that is not what it's about. With all our positive attributes coming together as 1, that is the ultimate SUPERFAN. There is no I in team and that is what this group is totally all about.

Agreed X factor. I never meant for this to be a competion, and your right all of you guys make a great team. I like you all for the charity work you do, in my book that makes all of you #1. I like all of you as Great Chiefs fans as well.
greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:17 PM   #33
Homer go crazy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
I think the NFL should outlaw superfans. When they get into the stadium, they should just hand the ticket to the ticket guy, and go to their seats. As a coach once said, "Act like you've been there before."

I understand what your talking about, and if all they did was show up get drunk, and was obnoxious I might be inclined to agree with you. While I don't know them well enough, personally, to call them saints, I am impressed with their charity work. I have spoken with WW and RX and they are both quality individuals, as I'm sure the rest are as well.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:19 PM   #34
It Goes On

Charity work is great, and people can dress in red shirts and do the same stuff.
But does anyone else find it a little ironic that one of them spouts that there is no "I" in team, while he's known for going to games, training camp, etc and drawing all attention to himself, rather than the team?
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:25 PM   #35
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully
Charity work is great, and people can dress in red shirts and do the same stuff.
But does anyone else find it a little ironic that one of them spouts that there is no "I" in team, while he's known for going to games, training camp, etc and drawing all attention to himself, rather than the team?
Make fun of their costumes, tights, capes, makeup, shoes, tats all you want but don't ever question their heart. These guys could charge appearance fees and supplement their incomes. In fact, I've advised them to do so many times - at LEAST cover the cost of their tickets, gas, and costumes. But they're doing this stuff for free. Who cares if some portion of their motivation is the attention the garner? We all enjoy personal attention.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:27 PM   #36
Space Cadet and Aczabel

I goota go with weirdwolf but FDE is a personal favorite.

Dave
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:29 PM   #37
It Goes On

Whenere/ when did I question their heart?
The only problem I have is that they are hyped as these great Chiefs fans, simply because they dress pretty and get on TV. They were at my nephew's school, and he seemed to enjoy the hell out of it, he's on their calendar.
But,I just think it's funny that as the Raiders fans began to get noticed for their "costumes" suddenly we have all these Chiefs fans trying to go down the same road.
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:29 PM   #38
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
We all enjoy personal attention.
I don't.

-Zach
Founder of ZachIsHere.com
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:30 PM   #39
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Make fun of their costumes, tights, capes, makeup, shoes, tats all you want but don't ever question their heart. These guys could charge appearance fees and supplement their incomes. In fact, I've advised them to do so many times - at LEAST cover the cost of their tickets, gas, and costumes. But they're doing this stuff for free. Who cares if some portion of their motivation is the attention the garner? We all enjoy personal attention.
Yep, nail/head there. They are working hard to help others for no monetary gain. They are to be commended for their work. You can keep your opinion of their outfits to yourself. These guys rock. I'm for more Chief fans being like them. As Chief fans we could make a bigger difference in our communities than we do. Get together talk Chiefs and raise money for charity? Count me in every time.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:35 PM   #40
It Goes On

You guys are getting pretty defensive simply because I think the dressing in a costume is stupid. I clearly have not denigrated the fast that they do charity work.
I realize I'm new here, and I am honestly not trying to start a fight... it's just not my priority.
But i HAVE seen enough of at least one of these guys doing all he can to pose and get on camera, rather than watching the happenings on the field, that I don't categorize them so mauch as "SuperFans" as "SuperModels."
Old 10-20-2005, 12:37 PM   #41
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactor
It should never come down to who is a better Superfan, cause we are a team and no one is any better than the other. Arguements could be made all day long on this topic, but the simple fact is that we all work together to move mountains in our communities!!! Each Superfan is a better fan in some aspect but that is not what it's about. With all our positive attributes coming together as 1, that is the ultimate SUPERFAN. There is no I in team and that is what this group is totally all about.
A few years ago, Xfactor loaned me a sharpie when I was over two hours late to a Priest Holmes autograph session at the Fox and the Hound.

I had finally sweet talked my way through the agent/pr & bodyguard guy when I realized that I had no sharpie. Xfactor saved the day!
jynni is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.jynni is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:41 PM   #42
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
You guys are getting pretty defensive simply because I think the dressing in a costume is stupid. I clearly have not denigrated the fast that they do charity work.
I realize I'm new here, and I am honestly not trying to start a fight... it's just not my priority.
But i HAVE seen enough of at least one of these guys doing all he can to pose and get on camera, rather than watching the happenings on the field, that I don't categorize them so mauch as "SuperFans" as "SuperModels."
You just can't let it go can you? These are our pals/buds/friends. You are a n00b coming in here making fun of them. Sorry but I won't stand idly by and let you insult long time posters here. You have a right to your opinion about their costumes but since you are a n00b it would be in your best interest to keep it to yourself.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:42 PM   #43
Phobia

Quote:
We don't care if you're new. You can talk shit on anybody you want, even me. Express your opinion freely. My point was that these guys are doing a lot of good for the community with little personal gain. It's not all about camera time for them.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:43 PM   #44
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief
You just can't let it go can you? These are our pals/buds/friends. You are a n00b coming in here making fun of them. Sorry but I won't stand idly by and let you insult long time posters here. You have a right to your opinion about their costumes but since you are a n00b it would be in your best interest to keep it to yourself.
I disagree. I think everybody should be able to share their opinion freely. But I'm a complete idiot anyway. I probably don't know what I'm talking about.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:43 PM   #45
It Goes On

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings Big Red.
How long must I post on your BB before I can have an opinion?