Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 10-18-2005, 10:39 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Down goes the Beer Looter. Long Live Endelt260 in Photoshop Lore

The first of many:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attac...id=48288&stc=1

Disclaimer: I made none of these.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 10-18-2005 at 10:48 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2005, 01:49 PM   #61
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by chagrin
so he doesn't come on anymore? I thought I saw him posting since I've been here.
I pulled him out of hiding not too long ago by bunmping the thread where he and gochiefs wagered on who could grow more face pubes. He was not amused.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2005, 01:55 PM   #62
so cute

I thought I'd contribute:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Little kid.jpg (17.4 KB, 680 views)
angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-19-2005, 01:57 PM   #63
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel
I thought I'd contribute:
Why angel, I believe that's the first time I've ever seen you bag on a Planeteer. Well done!
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2005, 02:11 PM   #64
Supporter

I love photoshop threads.
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2005, 02:30 PM   #65
Be Kind To Your Pets

Endelt's been captured by Islamic Jihadists!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg endeltcaptured.jpg (48.8 KB, 663 views)
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2005, 02:35 PM   #66
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish
Endelt's been captured by Islamic Jihadists!!
Anybody got Rambo's cell#?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2005, 02:36 PM   #67
Ghetto Superstar

Poor endelt......................
Goapics1 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Goapics1 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-19-2005, 02:39 PM   #68
mod-ish

Old 10-19-2005, 03:13 PM   #69
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish
That particular quote from Slayer was just precious.....

It is my personal favorite. The best part was when he argued with people when they tried to correct him on it. Absolutely hilarious.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2005, 03:17 PM   #70
Giggitty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderhader
It is my personal favorite. The best part was when he argued with people when they tried to correct him on it. Absolutely hilarious.

come on dude, the curiosity is killing me! What was that all about?
chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-19-2005, 03:30 PM   #71
**** the Raiders

The trick is to always leave them wanting more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chagrin
come on dude, the curiosity is killing me! What was that all about?

SD had "SUPERFLY, DO OR DIE!" in his signature early on, in reference to the line from Full Metal Jacket, thinking that was what they were saying. When corrected he proceeded to protest and argue. He eventually changed it, though it might have undergone a couple of changes before he got it right (that could have been mod abuse too), but I'm a bit hazey on that part of it. That is where the llama photoshop of Superfly came from.

It still makes me laugh thinking about it.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2005, 03:30 PM   #72
Be Kind To Your Pets

Coming to the Bargain Bin at Blockbuster!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Weekendendelt.jpg (54.6 KB, 667 views)
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2005, 04:06 PM   #73
The Dude Abides

Uh-oh. This explains why I switched to mostly hard liquor years ago....

Last edited by Mr. Kotter; 04-02-2008 at 06:50 AM..
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 10-19-2005, 04:12 PM   #74
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderhader
It's a good thread all around, but the photoshops I was talking about start in post #24.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...1&page=1&pp=20

That's some funny shit. Thanks for sharing.

dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2005, 06:04 PM   #75
Giggitty!

raiderhater, I don't know if you can still get rep, thanks for sharing that story, the pictures make it so much more worthwhile!!
chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.