Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM  
Kind of a mod

How are you holding up?

Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 07:25 AM   #181
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
If anybody's workplace is filled with turmoil and uncertainty today like mine is, I feel you.
My boss walked in this morning and said that anyone worried about their health is free to go home and sign up for unemployment, and their jobs will not be in jeopardy

So I’m feeling MUCH better right about now, two weeks seems like a good cooling off period to me, maybe longer if things continue to get worse

I feel for those who’d rather hunker down but can’t, it’s a worrisome time
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 07:40 AM   #182
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
Grandson brought his.22 in w a shell jammed in it he wanted me to dig out.
My bad I assumed it was spent.
Messed w it for a couple minutes and couldn’t get it out.
Aimed it at the floor and pulled the trigger.
Shot a hole in the floor between the stove and the sink.
Supper ended right then
Like I said, my bad.
sec
i did this once with a 12 gauge... almost word for word. i still feel stupid
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 08:03 AM   #183
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
My boss walked in this morning and said that anyone worried about their health is free to go home and sign up for unemployment, and their jobs will not be in jeopardy

So I’m feeling MUCH better right about now, two weeks seems like a good cooling off period to me, maybe longer if things continue to get worse

That is good news for ya
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 08:07 AM   #184
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
That is good news for ya
Yeah money isn’t everything, and I’m no spring chicken with two risk factors... was super grateful to her for being so cool about it
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 08:43 AM   #185
Most Valuable Villain

My office is at least closed to the public starting today. Still have to get an election set up though. I’m going to be pissed if I put in all of this work and then they postpone it.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 08:53 AM   #186
Now you've pissed me off!

I'm dealing with a lot of guilt over self-isolating when I know that my work is short-staffed, but given my immune suppression from chemo, I know it's the right move. We've got a decent amount of money in checking and savings to carry us through the next few months, and even if I end up losing my job from this, I can live with that.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 08:57 AM   #187
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post

I would love to be at home, but I'd have to use vacation time since we can't afford to not have income coming in. I'm waiting until non-essential businesses are ordered to close, especially since it's going to take that for us to do so. My boss thinks this entire thing is being blown out of proportion and we should all just man up. Thankfully, my boyfriend was high enough up in his restaurant that he is not out of a job, and, so far, daycare is still open. That would be the other thing that would make me have to miss work.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 08:59 AM   #188
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
My office is at least closed to the public starting today. Still have to get an election set up though. I’m going to be pissed if I put in all of this work and then they postpone it.
Our municipal elections scheduled for April 7 have been postponed until June.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 09:02 AM   #189
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
I'm dealing with a lot of guilt over self-isolating when I know that my work is short-staffed, but given my immune suppression from chemo, I know it's the right move. We've got a decent amount of money in checking and savings to carry us through the next few months, and even if I end up losing my job from this, I can live with that.
You pretty much have job security. Pharmacists are always in demand. (Nice career choice)
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 09:08 AM   #190
pie is never free

Quote:
Didn’t know you were battling cancer, damn man very sorry to hear that

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
I would love to be at home, but I'd have to use vacation time since we can't afford to not have income coming in. I'm waiting until non-essential businesses are ordered to close, especially since it's going to take that for us to do so. My boss thinks this entire thing is being blown out of proportion and we should all just man up. Thankfully, my boyfriend was high enough up in his restaurant that he is not out of a job, and, so far, daycare is still open. That would be the other thing that would make me have to miss work.
As with Hamas above, very sorry to hear about the tight spot you and yours are in... wish there was an easy answer for you, and everyone else out there in the same predicament

It’s gotta be agonizing, and your boss is a freaking moron
Old 03-23-2020, 09:16 AM   #191
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Our municipal elections scheduled for April 7 have been postponed until June.
This is why I believe more schools will close for longer times

OH MY IT HAPPENED
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 09:22 AM   #192
Supporter

Quote:
You’re good. I think You’re exactly the person that should be self quarantining.

I’d be surprised if there were a ton of job losses over this.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 09:45 AM   #193
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Jobs smob who gives a **** about the job you are too valuable of a Chiefs Planeter to be doing work in time like this just keep from getting the C19 you dig?

And Kick Cancers ass
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 10:17 AM   #194
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
8 overall
Minus 1 for retirement hit
Minus 1 for pulling a fraz and shooting a hole in the kitchen floor
Wife is pissed
sec
For the record, I did NOT shoot a hole in the floor.

I shot a hole in the wall, the pantry door, and the bottom of the side of the refrigerator door. After that, the bullet rolled harmlessly onto the kitchen floor.

But the floor was fine.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 10:35 AM   #195
Run Chiefs fans, run!!

6 - could be better but could be much worse. Still have a job for now but if cutbacks happen and I get axed, not much out there right now.
Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.