Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM  
Kind of a mod

How are you holding up?

Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 07:32 PM   #166
It was not a fair catch

Bless you sec. You will be social distancing for the next month on the couch.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 08:22 PM   #167
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
Right there between her feet where she stands doing the dishes.
She won’t forget.
sec
Well at least the fridge survived.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 09:27 PM   #168
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Just realized that I was 25-0 in my spring Pool League. Had an 11-game lead over 2nd place. Now who knows when we'll finish or if they'll decide to cancel the season. Damn. That's a minus 1 right there.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 09:32 PM   #169
Banned

Quote:
Grandson brought his.22 in w a shell jammed in it he wanted me to dig out.
My bad I assumed it was spent.
Messed w it for a couple minutes and couldn’t get it out.
Aimed it at the floor and pulled the trigger.
Shot a hole in the floor between the stove and the sink.
Supper ended right then
Like I said, my bad.
sec
Prime example of why you always treat a gun as if it’s loaded. Glad you didn’t blast your foot off
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-22-2020, 09:58 PM   #170
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Right there between her feet where she stands doing the dishes.
She won’t forget.
sec
It would be pretty cool if you accidentally discovered that being shot in the foot is an effective vaccine for the virus.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:09 PM   #171
Suupraa Geniuuusss

You can kill me now, I have nothing left to live for . . .

Belgium Health Minister Maggie de Block has put a ban on all non-essential sexual activities of persons 3 or greater in indoor areas.
Health Minister de Block announced today that, effective immediately, “non-essential” sexual activities of 3 people or more are banned in Belgium to combat the spread of COVID-19.

De Block said she was forced to act swiftly because of Belgium’s reputation as being the “beer-drinking” and “group sex capital of Europe.”

"https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/belgium-health-minister-puts-ban-on-non-essential-sexual-activities-of-persons-3-or-greater-in-indoor-areas/?fbclid=IwAR3gi37pv5RqV3Nt4U6uKbAjXhWymNADtxeUoKoy5UZVGOtQ92khG51Cuj8"https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/belgium-health-minister-puts-ban-on-non-essential-sexual-activities-of-persons-3-or-greater-in-indoor-areas/?fbclid=IwAR3gi37pv5RqV3Nt4U6uKbAjXhWymNADtxeUoKoy5UZVGOtQ92khG51Cuj8
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:16 PM   #172
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I gave it an 8.

1. I'm getting 20 hours a week OT at Amazon plus we got a $2 an hour raise until April 30th so my checks are jumping up nice

2. I'm doing 90% of what I normally do with little change

3. NEGATIVE is I miss sitting at the bar of my favorite restaurants and I'm sick of the same shit for takeout on my dinner break at Amazon.

Aside from that, all good.
I'm amending my answer to 9 as I just found out today that our raise for OT is now DOUBLE TIME instead of TIME AND A HALF!!!!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:56 PM   #173
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I think you picked up a little sumpthin' about storytelling from ol' Uncle Ernie.
Hahahaha hahaha. Yup
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:59 PM   #174
The Constitutional Choo choo

Double time. Thats awesome.. Glad someone is banking
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:00 PM   #175
left blank intentionally

Got a 90% on my algebra test and now I'm reading Vietnam - A History for funsies on spring break.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:12 PM   #176
Banned

I'm personally doing okay but I just keep hearing about so many close friends and family who have lost employment.
muddyjello is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmuddyjello is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmuddyjello is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmuddyjello is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmuddyjello is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmuddyjello is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmuddyjello is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmuddyjello is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmuddyjello is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmuddyjello is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmuddyjello is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-22-2020, 11:41 PM   #177
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Bless you sec. You will be social distancing for the next month on the couch.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 07:01 AM   #178
MY LITTLE #15

Until walking into a 60* office this morning because our attorney who is always opening windows and shit turned the ****ing AC on over the weekend, I've been doing fine.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 07:20 AM   #179
legend

If anybody's workplace is filled with turmoil and uncertainty today like mine is, I feel you.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 07:23 AM   #180
The Maintenance Guy

Uncertainty has been the name of the game for a while now. Turmoil? I'd blame the employer for that.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.