Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4787
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2019, 08:25 PM   #1351
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Nice snag!

Heard it’s good but have never had. Hard to find here.

Your best post ever.
Something new at Kroger.

cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-19-2019, 08:36 PM   #1352
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Something new at Kroger.

Top-Have not had.

Jefferson's- Heard it's good but depends on price.

Merica-----Absolute trash. Avoid at all costs.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2019, 09:06 PM   #1353
MVP

Quote:
Top-Have not had.

Jefferson's- Heard it's good but depends on price.

Merica-----Absolute trash. Avoid at all costs.
I have 11 bottles of Eagle Rare, non of the above had me reaching for them. what I'm looking for a "quantity" Bourbon, something that is tolerable to serve neat or rocks and cheap enough to pour 8 drinks with mixers and not get snide comments about being cheap.

I think I am torn between Ezra and Evan for 1.75 bottles at $25.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-19-2019, 09:10 PM   #1354
**** That Noise

I’ve been drinking Old Fashioned's lately.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-19-2019, 09:12 PM   #1355
Mod Team

Quote:
I have 11 bottles of Eagle Rare, non of the above had me reaching for them. what I'm looking for a "quantity" Bourbon, something that is tolerable to serve neat or rocks and cheap enough to pour 8 drinks with mixers and not get snide comments about being cheap.

I love Eagle Rare.

Evan Williams is my go to cheap bourbon. Love the green label but can rarely find it. So black label is my go-to. It's fantastic for making drinks for people. And under $20 for a 1.75L.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2019, 09:13 PM   #1356
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
I’ve been drinking Old Fashioned's lately.
There are various twits in how people are making these now. What's your recipe? What kind of bourbon?
Old 07-19-2019, 09:14 PM   #1357
MVP

Quote:
I love Eagle Rare.

Evan Williams is my go to cheap bourbon. Love the green label but can rarely find it. So black label is my go-to. It's fantastic for making drinks for people. And under $20 for a 1.75L.
23 to 25 here.
Old 07-19-2019, 09:16 PM   #1358
Mod Team

Quote:
23 to 25 here.
Weird. I can get 1.75 of Evan for about $18-19 and the Ezra would be $25-26 here.

Let me know how that 7 year Ezra is. I'd like to find one here if it's worth it.
Old 07-19-2019, 09:17 PM   #1359
Rookie

Shit--need something strong. Wandered into the Washington DC lounge for the first time. Holy crap, I won't make that mistake again. Weird folks over there. I'm a Captain Morgan's guys, so I'll have to wait as the cabinet is empty. I'll get back to you guys.
Coagula is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Coagula is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Coagula is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Coagula is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Coagula is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Coagula is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-19-2019, 09:45 PM   #1360
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Ezra Brooks barrel strength (117 proof) 7 year old properly named as Old Ezra.

Not breaking into it' til the sun sets, but hoping it is a decent swill. It was a gift and it's sold out from EB store. I had never seen a bottle.

My brother absolutely loves Luxco of St lou bourbon brands. I have had this like it pretty well but comes at a price. He can get those owning his own construction company. Do you like licorice as it has a hint of licorice and vanilla. Its a bit harsh if you like your bourbon neat. Brother tames it with a few drops of purified water. Ezra Brooks is a pretty nice 20 dollar bottle. Rebel Yell up the anti a bit in the 40s or splurge on Blood Oath pact 5 thats the real good stuff.

Or if your just after the buzz Luxco's frat party fav 160 proof everclear
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2019, 09:48 PM   #1361
Stroking to the SB Champs!

ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2019, 09:50 PM   #1362
Fight, build, win!

Quote:

You found Ezra Ezra barrel strength 117 proof for 25 bucks? Or is that the 101 proof?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2019, 11:02 PM   #1363
In Search of a Life

4 grey goose martinis on the plaza then a couple vodka sodas at the hotel

I’m in trouble
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2019, 11:03 PM   #1364
**** That Noise

Quote:
There are various twits in how people are making these now. What's your recipe? What kind of bourbon?
Just a little brown sugar cube, small piece of orange and a cherry then most of the time either Bullet or Trader Joe’s whisky is is actually pretty good for how cheap it is.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-20-2019, 12:59 AM   #1365
MVP

Quote:
Something new at Kroger.

I’ve had the Jeffersons. It’s nice but a bit mild (often called smooth) but not in a bad way. Depends on the price. Must be nice to have liquor in grocery stores.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli