Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4815
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2015, 06:23 PM   #661
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Lew- that is why I am displaced.
In laws are all Minnesotans- I am not.
You don't have to like them but they surely aren't worth hating. Unless you hate your in-laws.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2015, 06:27 PM   #662
It was not a fair catch

In laws I hated are not out of the family.
Just can't bring myself to cheer for Vikes, gophers, a few others. like the twins. Dont care about hockey.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2015, 05:40 PM   #663
Ultrabanned

I am doctoring up my Busch Light. Couple of twists of salt, lime wedge squeezed, one green olive with a little bit of brine.

Pretty good.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2015, 07:23 PM   #664
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Iced tea!

Great night at music-instrument tryout night for the younger son (who hopes to follow in his older brother's footsteps and play the trumpet), and the to scout court of honor where he was presented two rank advancements in one court of honor.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2015, 01:07 PM   #665
Certified Bourbon taster

Y'all will have to man-up and enjoy my share of alcohol for the next week or 2. New meds I'm on do NOT mix w/any kind of booze. Looks like I'm taking one for the team.

You're welcome.
BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2015, 01:09 PM   #666
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOlChiefsfan View Post
Y'all will have to man-up and enjoy my share of alcohol for the next week or 2. New meds I'm on do NOT mix w/any kind of booze. Looks like I'm taking one for the team.

You're welcome.
Buddy, I will step up for you because someone has to do it.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2015, 01:25 PM   #667
King Sandbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOlChiefsfan View Post

You're welcome.
I will most certainly have a double pour of Rye tonight, you know, just for you!
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-02-2015, 06:15 PM   #668
Certified Bourbon taster

Saw this, thought some of yez might find a few useful add-ins for your regular cocktails, for not much time/money/effort. http://www.saveur.com/flavored-simpl...ations?image=0

http://www.saveur.com/article/recipes/ginger-syrup
BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2015, 11:04 PM   #669
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Iced tea!

Great night at music-instrument tryout night for the younger son (who hopes to follow in his older brother's footsteps and play the trumpet), and the to scout court of honor where he was presented two rank advancements in one court of honor.
take a minute to pat yourself on the back Dad, that's outstanding...
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2015, 10:55 AM   #670

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
take a minute to pat yourself on the back Dad, that's outstanding...
I do, but I prefer to spend time with him and see how awesome he is, and the awesome role model his older brother is too. In the end all I do is keep them on track when they drift, but they do the work and gut-out the challenges.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2015, 05:43 PM   #671
Mod Team

Got a nice surprise on a liquor deal today. Fry's grocery had ad for buy 2 bottles of Crown Royal regular or Apple and get each bottle for $13.99. Figured, welp that's damn good and I can't pass up that labor day sale to add to my stock pile.

At this grocery they have things like Crown locked up so you have to go to the register and when you checkout, mention what you want and they get it from the back room. It was super busy and we asked for a bottle of regular Crown and a bottle of Apple Crown. Guy returns with just one bottle of Apple and said in the first case they were out of regular crown so he needed to get the managers key to go into another case for the regular Crown. Comes back and says they are out of both. I was ready to just buy another Apple, even though I have never had it, but he offers the other bottle to either be a Rye or Black label as the line was starting to get long behind us and this was taking quite long to accomplish. Very nice of them to match it even though it wasn't part of the offer.

So I got these two for $13.99 each today.

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2015, 06:33 PM   #672
Sarcasm

Nice deal! How do you like the Apple if you've had it yet? I had a shot of it at a bar a few weeks ago and was actually enjoyable. Put it in the freezer for a while. My bartender made it somewhat frothy before serving.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-05-2015, 06:36 PM   #673
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
Nice deal! How do you like the Apple if you've had it yet? I had a shot of it at a bar a few weeks ago and was actually enjoyable.
Haven't had it yet. Others say it's good which is kind of surprising given the snobbery of disliking all flavored whiskey. I went with some tequila tonight in a Paloma. I'll crack the Apple whiskey when some of the other stuff it used.
Old 09-05-2015, 06:38 PM   #674

Kraken on the rocks.... GREAT round of golf (hopefully tomorrow's will be an even better round!!), out-drove the some TWICE (!!!!!), but tonight it's the Kraken to sooth the back...
Old 09-05-2015, 08:00 PM   #675
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.