Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4815
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2020, 08:32 PM   #2161
MVP

doing the Makers too

Some of the expensive 2020 reserve stuff
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 08:33 PM   #2162
King Sandbagger

Kilkerran 8 year cask strength now. So freakin' good. Love that Campbeltown funk!
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-23-2020, 08:47 PM   #2163
MVP

Never had the 8 but have had the 12.

I have been a Springbank fan for years
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-23-2020, 08:57 PM   #2164
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
doing the Makers too

Some of the expensive 2020 reserve stuff
I really havent found a huge difference between the regular makers and things like 46 which is higher in alc content taste a little sweeter, vs the private reserve. It's not a bad product by any means but I'm not sure paying 40-50 bucks more for the upper brands made by them are justifiable
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 09:36 PM   #2165
Starter

Quote:
Never had the 8 but have had the 12.

I have been a Springbank fan for years
18 year is my favorite. Got a bottle as a gift for a major birthday...was saving to open it on a special occasion, but when I went to open it, found that it was 80% gone. High school children were drinking it with coke mixer. They said it was their favorite drink.
A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-23-2020, 09:42 PM   #2166
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by A8bil View Post
18 year is my favorite. Got a bottle as a gift for a major birthday...was saving to open it on a special occasion, but when I went to open it, found that it was 80% gone. High school children were drinking it with coke mixer. They said it was their favorite drink.
Better you than me. I'd be posting that from jail.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-23-2020, 09:45 PM   #2167
MVP

The 2020 blows the other versions away, really taste the wood. 110 proof

I don't like buying the $70+ fifths but this is my second, tomorrow my third and fourth.

I have to drive to Sedona to get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I really havent found a huge difference between the regular makers and things like 46 which is higher in alc content taste a little sweeter, vs the private reserve. It's not a bad product by any means but I'm not sure paying 40-50 bucks more for the upper brands made by them are justifiable
Old 12-23-2020, 09:48 PM   #2168
MVP

Where are you displaying their testes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A8bil View Post
Old 12-23-2020, 09:55 PM   #2169
Starter

Quote:
Where are you displaying their testes?
Over the Xmas hearth, of course.
A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-23-2020, 09:57 PM   #2170
Starter

Quote:

I don't like buying the $70+ fifths but this is my second, tomorrow my third and fourth.

I just bought another yesterday too...it is pretty special, and I'm not sure we'll see more when it runs out.
Old 12-23-2020, 10:23 PM   #2171
Inmem 2.0

Quote:

Is that in Indiana? I have family in Evansville lucky ****ers get Blantons all the time. I guess it's not a very far drive to their distillery. Going to make the trip and load up on some EH Taylor and Blantons.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 01:01 AM   #2172
MVP

Buffalo Trace is 2.5 hours from me and 2.5 hours east of Evanston, IL. (2.5 SW on me)

I am in AZ for the rest of the winter.

I never see Blanton's where I live but in Indianapolis Payless and 21st Amendment, who help get my Blvd into IN, may have some treats for me when I come back home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Is that in Indiana? I have family in Evansville lucky ****ers get Blantons all the time. I guess it's not a very far drive to their distillery. Going to make the trip and load up on some EH Taylor and Blantons.

Last edited by cooper barrett; 12-24-2020 at 02:42 AM..
Old 12-24-2020, 06:43 AM   #2173
Cheat Death

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 07:49 AM   #2174
MVP

there are several cases of BCS at my local

What is highly desirable and what is a killer price?
Old 12-24-2020, 08:23 AM   #2175
Cheat Death

For 2020 Regular I’ve only had Heaven Hill and Buffalo Trace. Both great but no noticeable distinction that I could pick up. Feel anything lower than $12.99 is a deal. Seen some for $9.99

Kentucky Fog was a miss imo but I don’t appreciate tea so YMMV

#4 was tasty but nothing I’d go nuts for

I bought a whole set so not sure what MSRP is individually
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.