Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2024, 02:50 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
A lot of what you've listed were supposedly Skyy Moore's attributes.

In McConkey's best ever season as a WR where he clearly was the WR1 he had just 250 more receiving yards than the ****ing running back. You can talk all you want about separation etc but I've heard it all before with our other shitty WRs who apparently get separation but Mahomes needs to be better. If he was first round pick worthy he would have been a much more important piece to that offense. I also don't care how good Bowers is..our 1st round WR will be going to a team with the GOAT tight end and there still should be the expectation that they should outperform him in yardage in their 2nd year, like Tyreek did. If he's second fiddle to a college tight end then he's going to be second fiddle to ours and that's not good enough.
When you frame it like this, it sounds a lot worse than what it was in reality. As I said, damn near 800 yards and 7 TDs. That's a productive season as a Georgia WR in that offense. It's almost as if you're being completely disingenuous.

I knew the Skyy Moore comparison would come at some point too. A tell tale sign of somebody that is taking anybody remotely similar (surface level) and putting them in that box. It's lazy.

There's very little comaprison between the two, even removing hindsight with Skyy. The tape is put there. Like I said, he got separation with ease in the SEC and at the Senior Bowl. You are simply looking at him as a white small WR, looking at his stats, and that's it.

We'll jsut have to agree to disagree though because you clearly have your mind made up, and I jsut made several points that you completely ignored. You really didn't address anything, so what's the point?

Last edited by staylor26; 04-20-2024 at 02:57 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.