Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-19-2018, 09:57 PM  
MVP

Worthless trash human Marcus Peters

Did anyone else see Marcus Peters laying on top of Patrick Mahomes running his mouth on that pick 6. I hope that dumbass blows his knee out and never plays another snap again.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-22-2018, 02:17 PM   #166
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Reiter was pissed at Peters

Why? Peters was just helping his buddy up
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2018, 02:36 PM   #167
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Yea it didn’t look friendly. I think Mahomes just took the high road. If we place them again, we better get our revenge.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2018, 02:40 PM   #168
Shit

It definitely riled Patrick up.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2018, 03:16 PM   #169
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
I'm sure we've all watched a ton of football and I've never seen someone help a player up like that, have you?
No but Marcus Peters does things differently and I don't really see a problem with that in this case.

Hill had good words for him. Same with Andy Reid.

Mahomes said Peters was helping him up.

Peters hugged Andy Reid at the end of the game, he had nice words for the Chiefs, really praised Mahomes as he saw him in practice last year.

I just don't see how he would have anything against Mahomes.

I mean he got an interception, it would have been easy to make fun of him or something, saying I told you so (referring to his comments after the trade saying Mahomes knows how to get him the ball).

I won't lie. I have always liked Peters though.
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 09:11 PM   #170
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
I'm not worried about them. The Rams aren't winning the SB.

They needed a perfect game to beat us with no Sammy, Berry and 2 of our starting interior linemen.

Would LOVE if Rams beat Saints in NFC title game.
Seriously
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-22-2018, 09:12 PM   #171
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying High D View Post
Seriously
Usually I put (yes I know) after I make such a statement but I was on my phone and didn't feel like it.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2018, 12:31 AM   #172
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea it didn’t look friendly. I think Mahomes just took the high road. If we place them again, we better get our revenge.
Well that would be the Super Bowl so I'd be pretty excited for the chance. I still think the Saints are going to be near impossible to beat at home.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-23-2018, 03:06 AM   #173
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post
No but Marcus Peters does things differently and I don't really see a problem with that in this case.

Hill had good words for him. Same with Andy Reid.

Mahomes said Peters was helping him up.

Peters hugged Andy Reid at the end of the game, he had nice words for the Chiefs, really praised Mahomes as he saw him in practice last year.

I just don't see how he would have anything against Mahomes.

I mean he got an interception, it would have been easy to make fun of him or something, saying I told you so (referring to his comments after the trade saying Mahomes knows how to get him the ball).

I won't lie. I have always liked Peters though.
Hill is friends with Peters and lets not forget Hill beat up his pregnant girlfriend when he was in college. Love Hill as a football player and I think he has changed but someone with Hills background is going to be a little more forgiving when judging someones character as opposed to the average citizen.

Reid/Mahomes are both class acts. They took the high road. You have to remember Reids background. Both of his kids had really bad drug problems. One of them died from an OD. Reid is going to root for guys like Peters to change and do well. Doesn't mean Peters isn't an asshole.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 03:28 AM   #174
Veteran

even if Peters was being unfriendly who gives a shit..

its football..why not try to get in the opposing QBs head if you can?..
DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-23-2018, 06:58 AM   #175
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Hill is friends with Peters and lets not forget Hill beat up his pregnant girlfriend when he was in college. Love Hill as a football player and I think he has changed but someone with Hills background is going to be a little more forgiving when judging someones character as opposed to the average citizen.

Reid/Mahomes are both class acts. They took the high road. You have to remember Reids background. Both of his kids had really bad drug problems. One of them died from an OD. Reid is going to root for guys like Peters to change and do well. Doesn't mean Peters isn't an asshole.

The only thing I have ever had against Peters is his Brandon Marshall/Randy Moss antics. You take that away (and it appears the Rams have held it in check) then he's a straight baller.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2018, 07:30 AM   #176
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
The only thing I have ever had against Peters is his Brandon Marshall/Randy Moss antics. You take that away (and it appears the Rams have held it in check) then he's a straight baller.
He’s been a well below average CB all season so I think your “straight baller” assessment is a little off.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2018, 08:04 PM   #177
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
He’s been a well below average CB all season so I think your “straight baller” assessment is a little off.

Well you're entitled to your wrong opinion.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2018, 08:25 PM   #178
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTVietnam View Post

I don’t remember Primetime Deion Sanders sitting on the other teams quarterback...

And Peters shouldn’t even be mentioned in the same sentence as Deion when it comes to talent and trash talking

It was a weird and rare moment, but should be expected from someone like Peters
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-24-2018, 12:14 AM   #179
MVP

Quote:

But but but, no one came over there! Except for the two lineman you could clearly see pulling Peters off, but no one came to his defense. ****ing idiots that can't admit they were wrong about Peters.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-24-2018, 12:20 AM   #180
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTVietnam View Post

Because you're not allowed to taunt or throw up a piece sign, but your allowed to jump on top of our QB after the play is over and run your piece of trash mouth.