Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-04-2018, 04:04 AM  
Starter

Intermittent Fasting

Anyone have any experience doing this? I plan to start on Monday.

I have researched it quite a bit and am willing to give it a try. I will probably do the 16:8 plan. Sixteen hours fasting, eight hour window to eat. My plan, and it will probably change, is to eat two meals totaling around 1600 calories between 11 AM-7PM. I plan on drinking a shit ton of water to help and possible supplement an occasional caffeine pill in the morning.
MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-04-2019, 03:36 PM   #196
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
There's lots of (youtube) info that says it can be very beneficial if you do it correctly.
There's a lot of Youtube videos that assert the earth is flat, too...
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2019, 03:38 PM   #197
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
There's a lot of Youtube videos that assert the earth is flat, too...
The Earth is Flat. Take a picture. Print it out. Lay it on the table. Perfectly flat.

Moons flat too. So is the sun.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2019, 04:34 PM   #198
MVP

Quote:
No. You still have to eat right.
LOL. Then whats the ****ing point of it. I'm healthy and I eat three meals a day and two smaller snacks. Usually an apple or a yogurt.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2019, 06:43 PM   #199
Veteran

Been on a 800 cal. a day , no pork, bread , potatoes very little oils( cooking)lost 25 pounds.Its taken 35 or so days to do it, tough to do at first but you get use to it.i am 59 yrs old ,was slow to realize I could no longer eat like I was 30 lol. Feel a damn site better now but sick of shrimp, fish, chicken.Have freezer full of flathead , but it sucks eating if it’s not battered and fried which is a no no.
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-04-2019, 08:56 PM   #200
C Chiefs once a year!

I’m going to start another 7 day fast this Friday and I might push it to 10 days. Last year I did a 7 day fast (water only) and I felt refreshed physically/mentally.

I really have to psych myself up because it isn’t easy to do but once you get the train rolling it gets more tolerable. Especially after day 3. Day 4-5 I felt a big burst in energy and all my senses were heightened.

Russia and Germany have fasting centers at some hospitals. Here is a fasting documentary I found interesting

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t1b08X-GvRs&t=1432s
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-04-2019, 09:20 PM   #201
Banned

Rawlsian is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Rawlsian is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Rawlsian is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Rawlsian is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Rawlsian is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Rawlsian is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-04-2019, 09:34 PM   #202
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
I’m going to start another 7 day fast this Friday and I might push it to 10 days. Last year I did a 7 day fast (water only) and I felt refreshed physically/mentally.

I really have to psych myself up because it isn’t easy to do but once you get the train rolling it gets more tolerable. Especially after day 3. Day 4-5 I felt a big burst in energy and all my senses were heightened.

Russia and Germany have fasting centers at some hospitals. Here is a fasting documentary I found interesting

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t1b08X-GvRs&t=1432s
I made it into day 3 this time but not 3 full days. My wifes an asshole and made meatloaf.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2019, 10:16 PM   #203
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
I made it into day 3 this time but not 3 full days. My wifes an asshole and made meatloaf.
My first fast was 3 days. You’ll know what to expect next time.

So your wife tested you huh. How sweet of her.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-04-2019, 11:03 PM   #204
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
My first fast was 3 days. You’ll know what to expect next time.

So your wife tested you huh. How sweet of her.
Fuc’@ that , my wife brought home Girl Scout cookies, crackers and shit we can’t eat.i blamed her pissed off cause she hadn’t lost the weight I had. As you can tell bourbon ain’t included in the do without line
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-05-2019, 07:36 AM   #205
Supporter

Quote:
Meatloaf should be a reason to keep fasting. Should only be consumed in a survival situation.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 07:40 AM   #206
Prestige Worldwide

What is the minimum amount of time to benefit from IF?

I am generally a later eater. I skip breakfast and will eat lunch around 1pm. But I don't eat dinner until about 8pm.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2019, 09:47 AM   #207
That Rascally wabbit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
What is the minimum amount of time to benefit from IF?

I am generally a later eater. I skip breakfast and will eat lunch around 1pm. But I don't eat dinner until about 8pm.
I think the 30 hour mark is where the benefits/healing start to happen.

I've been doing a lot of reading/research on this, testing it. The readings that I have read mention fasting (just water only) needs to be at least 30 hours for benefits to kick in.

not promoting this in anyway, but check out bulletproof diet. I stumbled across it awhile back and they have some cool charts to help with things like fasting and such.

HTH
thecoffeeguy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thecoffeeguy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thecoffeeguy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thecoffeeguy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thecoffeeguy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thecoffeeguy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thecoffeeguy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thecoffeeguy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thecoffeeguy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thecoffeeguy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thecoffeeguy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-05-2019, 10:21 AM   #208
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoffeeguy View Post
I think the 30 hour mark is where the benefits/healing start to happen.

I've been doing a lot of reading/research on this, testing it. The readings that I have read mention fasting (just water only) needs to be at least 30 hours for benefits to kick in.

not promoting this in anyway, but check out bulletproof diet. I stumbled across it awhile back and they have some cool charts to help with things like fasting and such.

HTH
If you're actually fasting, bulletproof coffee will put calories in your system from the butter and oil and will break your fast. I've also read that autophagy will kick in as little as 16 hours into a fast while I've also read it takes 3 days to kick in. Who the hell knows. I know i feel a lot better after a 3 day fast.
Old 03-05-2019, 11:03 AM   #209
Prestige Worldwide

So you aren’t eating anything for 3 days?

How in the hell...?
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2019, 11:41 AM   #210
20 Menthol KOOLs

I’m a small dude so I go without a meal for like 8 hours and I start to get a dull headache.

I’m sure it would go away at some point but I just can’t deal.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.