Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2015, 09:50 AM   #151
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
For you older guys. What do you do when a woman you loved with all your heart informs you that she is seeing someone else?

And don't forget the

KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-11-2015, 10:21 AM   #152
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
For you older guys. What do you do when a woman you loved with all your heart informs you that she is seeing someone else?
Also, block her on everything, especially "instant" communication like texting and facebook (those make it way too easy to send something one of you doesn't truly mean).

She will likely come back when times are tough, but not for you, just for the familiar support.
DiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-11-2015, 11:04 AM   #153
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperBoy27 View Post
Be careful with that. Last year my GF of 8 years decided she wanted to end things, I coped by getting drunk every night to feel better. Mornings got worse and worse, 4 months later I was being checked into rehab and pretty much on suicide watch.
Sorry to hear that, hombre.

Why is it that men are so much worse at dealing with breakups? Probably because we don't talk about our emotions as openly. We're more likely to internalize everything.

I was reading the other day that suicide rates for men are something like 3:1 as opposed to the rates for women. We joke around about pussification here on the Planet but maybe we should pussify our culture a bit more in certain aspects. There shouldn't be anything wrong with a man expressing his feelings and emotions. Sometimes a good cry is just what you need.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2015, 12:03 PM   #154
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNewGuy View Post
I'm kinda dreading this day aswell, I've been with the same chick since I was 16 (21 now) we are still going good but Shit people
Change everyday so who knows
Good luck man. For me, that chick married my best friend ~6 months after we split. Thank god I was able to use the buffet of girls at college to cope or I might have went the KC Native route. The guys who knocked them up were the only ones to survive the flip that switches in their heads in their early 20s, and that was probaly mostly because they couldn't afford to run away and guys with money at that age weren't interested in dealing with their heathens. Many of them are finally calling it quits now that they're in their 30s though, so who knows.

Fun world we live in.

Dad always said, "Tell'em all you love'em, but don't get married until after 30!"
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-11-2015, 12:51 PM   #155
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

Why is it that men are so much worse at dealing with breakups? Probably because we don't talk about our emotions as openly. We're more likely to internalize everything.
I can't speak to the whole suicide thing, but the theory I have is that women deal with breakups better because they can get attention without trying. Its tough for a man to get rejected by someone close to them and then go risk it again with a stranger. Women however can go out and have someone flirt with them just for being there. It might not lead to love or sex, but it reminds them that they have options. You don’t see the guys who get all the girls moping over a breakup very long, and women without a ton of options take breakups as bad as anyone.

In my case I like to blame the booze and the hope that the relationship wasn't over yet. Once I was sober for a few days I realized how idiotic I was being.
DiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-11-2015, 12:52 PM   #156
"You like to drink?"

Booze will never you bro. And it doesn't ever ask for child support or alimony.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2015, 01:56 PM   #157
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:

I was reading the other day that suicide rates for men are something like 3:1 as opposed to the rates for women. We joke around about pussification here on the Planet but maybe we should pussify our culture a bit more in certain aspects. There shouldn't be anything wrong with a man expressing his feelings and emotions. Sometimes a good cry is just what you need.
Yes and no. Women attempt suicide like 3 to one towards men last i looked. Men were twice as likely to do it.

basically women do it for attention.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-11-2015, 01:58 PM   #158
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
Yes and no. Women attempt suicide like 3 to one towards men last i looked. Men were twice as likely to do it.

basically women do it for attention.
So do men.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2015, 01:58 PM   #159
Banned

KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-11-2015, 05:36 PM   #160
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperBoy27 View Post
Also, block her on everything, especially "instant" communication like texting and facebook (those make it way too easy to send something one of you doesn't truly mean).

She will likely come back when times are tough, but not for you, just for the familiar support.
She's allready texting but I'm not responding.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2015, 06:35 PM   #161
Inmem 2.0

Yeah I'll probably be single soon
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2015, 06:44 PM   #162
"You like to drink?"

1) Delete gym
2) hit Lawyer
3) Facebook up
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2015, 06:51 PM   #163
Settle this once and forever

It's the end of summer time. Cuffing season is upon us and now all you guys are single. This makes no sense.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2015, 06:52 PM   #164
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
It's the end of summer time. Cuffing season is upon us and now all you guys are single. This makes no sense.
I got a lot of "You're next!" comments at the wedding reception this past weekend. It thrilled me to an unheard of level.

Also aggravated me to the point I tried to give life advice to the sister of the groom without being creepy and whilst being drunk.
Old 08-11-2015, 06:53 PM   #165
"You like to drink?"

Also, if you don't have a regular item on the lock at this point, you need to pack it in until next Spring.

So, in all seriousness, sorry about your luck Billay.