Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-19-2013, 09:44 PM   #2
Banned

how old are you?

why are you calling me boy?

I honestly don't get it. Are you trying to be offensive? I really don't know. Please explain.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:48 PM   #3
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama View Post
how old are you?

why are you calling me boy?

I honestly don't get it. Are you trying to be offensive? I really don't know. Please explain.
Wow. Your tiny little testicles suck up quickly when you're sparring with a man. Should we find another female poster so you can start talking tough again?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:46 PM   #4
[null]

This thread is like watching two people that really hate each other LARP.
Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:51 PM   #5
Banned

Sure. If you can get one of the three that post here for some reason to bicker with me for the next nine minutes I'm all game.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:55 PM   #6
Inmem 2.0

Yo hootie I'm not in the bottom percentile am I?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:56 PM   #7
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini View Post
Yo hootie I'm not in the bottom percentile am I?

You are always the bottom.

Zing. Too easy.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:57 PM   #8
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post

You are always the bottom.

Zing. Too easy.
Your rosie odonnell shape would crush me.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:00 PM   #9
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini View Post
Your rosie odonnell shape would crush me.
lmao.

haha
I've met several people on here. You can ask any of them if I'm remotely heavy.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:59 PM   #10
Don't Be A Dick

What's up with unnecessary drama? I think Drama Queen would be a better user name.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:59 PM   #11

I quoted myself accidentally, but drinking is still fun. Ha. Ban hammer....
Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:00 PM   #12
Just a li'l Evel

lol rofl popcorn

(I know I forgot to add the :: symbols to make the icons. so what. Lame this whole endeavor is)
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:02 PM   #13
Phobia

Fun times. I'm sorry I missed this.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:03 PM   #14
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Not so much. Not remotely worth the time to read through the thread.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:05 PM   #15
Just a li'l Evel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Dude, where've you been?!!?? You are supposed to be on facebook helping Guru fix his shower "faucet"
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.