Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 08:22 AM   #14671
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Calzones look good, but my god what a hoarder's nightmare in the background. My house isn't spotless and looks like a tornado went thru it some days, but I can hardly focus on the food with all that shit stacked to the ceiling behind him.
I knows exactly what I thought also. The only thing missing in that photo is about a dozen cats lounging around.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 11:40 AM   #14672
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I knows exactly what I thought also. The only thing missing in that photo is about a dozen cats lounging around.
They’re all at his feet wanting the calzones
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 11:40 AM   #14673
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
They’re all at his feet wanting the calzones
Old 03-28-2020, 01:39 PM   #14674
Fight, build, win!

I surveyed a house in Mission Hills that had a brick oven and fireplace almost identical to this. I said one day I will own one like it then I realized I am a Land Surveyor.

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 03:10 PM   #14675
pie is never free

Trying to shift into more of a summer menu with Cajun red beans and rice, and broiled tilapia dusted in Riley’s Cajun seasoning
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 06:49 PM   #14676
Veteran

Didn't take a picture because I was too hungry. Italian nachos tonight. Tortilla chips with pepperoni, Italian sausage, pepperoncini peppers, alfredo sauce and mozzarella.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-29-2020, 01:26 AM   #14677
Politically Incorrect

I've eaten more shit food from convenience stores and crappy take out in the last 6 weeks than in the last 20 years combined.

I feel like a fat sloth
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 09:58 AM   #14678
Gimme My Berries Back!

Taco Casserole with Cilantro-Lime rice and avocados. Comfort food to break off of Keto. It was wonderful, though there would be a few changes I'd make next time, tho' I did add a few jalapeños to this recipe and added a side of taco sauce, which I felt it needed after a first taste. Recipe is from Delish website. Looks more like a Taco lasagne though.

https://www.delish.com/cooking/recip...serole-recipe/

What I'd do differently next time: I wouldn't make the first layer the ground beef, because it falls out and crumbles everywhere when you scoop out a serving and it caves in. I would add taco sauce and use that first, with the tortilla's next for a firmer scoop-out when serving. I would also add some taco sauce to the beef layers for more flavor—tho' this still tasted. I also toasted the tortillas before layering to keep them firmer and let it sit a day so it would hold together better too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Whole Casserole.png
Views:	395
Size:	648.5 KB
ID:	120136   Click image for larger version

Name:	Taco CasserolePlatepng.png
Views:	462
Size:	374.8 KB
ID:	120137   Click image for larger version

Name:	SideCasserole.png
Views:	392
Size:	336.0 KB
ID:	120138  
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 10:02 AM   #14679
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
looking good but what are “funeral potatoes”?
They give you a sudden-death heart-attack perhaps?
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 10:29 AM   #14680
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Taco Casserole with Cilantro-Lime rice and avocados. Comfort food to break off of Keto. It was wonderful, though there would be a few changes I'd make next time, tho' I did add a few jalapeños to this recipe and added a side of taco sauce, which I felt it needed after a first taste. Recipe is from Delish website. Looks more like a Taco lasagne though.

https://www.delish.com/cooking/recip...serole-recipe/

What I'd do differently next time: I wouldn't make the first layer the ground beef, because it falls out and crumbles everywhere when you scoop out a serving and it caves in. I would add taco sauce and use that first, with the tortilla's next for a firmer scoop-out when serving. I would also add some taco sauce to the beef layers for more flavor—tho' this still tasted. I also toasted the tortillas before layering to keep them firmer and let it sit a day so it would hold together better too.

Yum!!!
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-29-2020, 10:48 AM   #14681
Gimme My Berries Back!

I forgot to post my picture of my UpsideDown Mango-Banana cake for a tropical dessert afterwards.

Came out really moist due to the banana mixed inside.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MangoUpDown Cake.png
Views:	394
Size:	483.9 KB
ID:	120140  
Old 03-29-2020, 11:17 AM   #14682
Supporter

Good call on toasting the tortillas.
Old 03-29-2020, 06:23 PM   #14683
Ultrabanned

Cheese stuffed and bacon wrapped chicken breast with skillet potatoes tonight. Grilling season is in full swing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 07:36 PM   #14684
Supporter

Nothing particular to look at, but decided to put a bit of effort into cooking today, instead of the usual ration and staple strategy.

Sous vide a chicken breast with yogurt, curry blend, lime and brown sugar.
Persian method jasmine rice
Garlic and butter roasted carrot
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2020, 10:11 AM   #14685
Veteran

Pulled pork enchiladas. Filled with pulled pork, cheese, sautéed mushrooms and onions and black olives.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 05:37 PM   #14686
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

My life long friend from Rome, who now lives in Rincón de la Victoria, Spain, doing it right.. His father, a chef, taught my Mom (God rest her soul) many things about Italian cooking, it looks like it was passed along to his son too...

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.