Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-22-2010, 09:51 AM  
Mama Tried

dear redrum

quit hiding behind rep comments you pussy.

-do you think your dad went to heaven or hell...i'm guessing he went to hell with all the other white trash you are related to. keep posting rep comments, I always knew you were a punkass internet tough guy-

Anytime,Anywhere.
i will be up north 1 week of feb. or if you are so inclined head south, bring what you want,who you want & where you want.

im not some shit talkin tough guy, i back up everything i say.
And ill ****in destroy you.
read that last part again.
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:23 AM   #76
Stuff & Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
lol...it's not your fault, as I mentioned he was fine when he first started posting. One thing that really chaps my hide is that when he was worried about showing up to the BBQ, Mo told him he'd have his back. And this is how he thanks him....

That's some ****ed up shit...
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:24 AM   #77
Don't tread on me.

[QUOTE=Iowanian;6468669]People won't believe the pic and will argue it is photoshop, because there is just no way a 400lb man is supposed to be able to smell his own ass, no matter which model of redwing is applying the pressure to his fat neck.

By "grid" I think he meant "meds" and now he's sitting around the house in bad-idea Jeans that are 4 sizes too small.[/QUOTE]

El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:26 AM   #78
Stuff & Things

Quote:
I have my doubts that he ever even really lost his job, that was probably just another cry for attention.
You might be right....

When he posted about losing his gig, I tried hooking him up with my company.

He told me no thanks and that he was looking at other stuff.

Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:26 AM   #79
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Oh the Holidays.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though the Holidays are over, you are trying to talk a big game. Guess what? Twelve days of pounding is what your face is going to take. There is going to be 2 fists of laying, laying your ****ing ass out. Instead of a partridge in pear tree I am going to cut your nose off and put it in the tree to make sure you get a good whiff of 100% pure ass whoop. Deck your face with punches fa la la la laaa la la laaa. Tis the season to hear ankles breaking fa la la la laa la la laaa. So here is to you and your kidneys as they will be dancing like plums in my dreams while I ring in the new year by smashing your ears with cookie sheets.

Best wishes
Demonpenz and family
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:28 AM   #80
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Does anyone even find his shit funny anymore? Every time I see that he's posted....I skip over it because I know it's worthless.
I used to find the mom schtick funny; it never seemed that he was singling out anyone's mom rather he was running with the general mom joke theme.

The rep comment he sent Mo is unbelievable as I'm sure Mo didn't say anything that would warrant such a response.

I would join the others who say the dude isn't worth bruising your knuckles on but I can sure understand why that wouldn't stop Mo from doing it anyway.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:29 AM   #81
Draconian Warlord

IF GoQueer is still alive after all these years....I guess Redrum can duck out on Mo and survive. Too bad....... Mo, I understand your anger.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:29 AM   #82
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I think he posted awhile back he found a job, but perhaps you can arrange for him to be "postless."

If he hasn't earned a ban then Daface should do it for his own damn good anyway. Kind of like putting a prisoner in confinement cause you know he's gonna get shanked otherwise.
RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:29 AM   #83
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
lol...it's not your fault, as I mentioned he was fine when he first started posting. One thing that really chaps my hide is that when he was worried about showing up to the BBQ, Mo told him he'd have his back. And this is how he thanks him....
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:31 AM   #84
Mama Tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post

I would join the others who say the dude isn't worth bruising your knuckles on but I can sure understand why that wouldn't stop Mo from doing it anyway.
cause i dont give a ****.
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:32 AM   #85
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
I used to find the mom schtick funny; it never seemed that he was singling out anyone's mom rather he was running with the general mom joke theme.

The rep comment he sent Mo is unbelievable as I'm sure Mo didn't say anything that would warrant such a response.

Seeing as how redrum will man up for his comments about the same time you do, somehow I think he's safely tucked away behind the "vail" of cyberspace.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:32 AM   #86
Mama Tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
IF GoQueer is still alive after all these years....I guess Redrum can duck out on Mo and survive. Too bad....... Mo, I understand your anger.
I swore id never show up to a CP function and do damage.
I swore this to the people who hold these functions.
word is bond.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:37 AM   #87
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post

Seeing as how redrum will man up for his comments about the same time you do, somehow I think he's safely tucked away behind the "vail" of cyberspace.
Your fat ass brings that shit on yourself. Stop trying to compare your self-inflicted wounds with MO's situation; you are behaving selfishly.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:38 AM   #88
Boom, Boom , Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly View Post
I swore id never show up to a CP function and do damage.
I swore this to the people who hold these functions.
word is bond.
Ok, I'll throw a bash, then it'd be a Raider function, and you can stomp on his nutts till his eye balls pop out all you like
I mean the fighting, and eventual police arrival would be considered normal anyway
Over-Head has disabled reputation
Old 01-22-2010, 11:38 AM   #89
Stuff & Things

Quote:
Your fat ass brings that shit on yourself. Stop trying to compare your self-inflicted wounds with MO's situation; you are behaving selfishly.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:40 AM   #90
best in the biz

damn, what and idiot.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.