Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-08-2005, 09:34 PM  
Blind, deceived homer

If Marty Chokes...

...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-15-2005, 12:50 AM   #631
Will KC ever be better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by go bo
who's kidding who here?

PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-15-2005, 12:50 AM   #632
Will KC ever be better?

This thread is better than the night crew thread tonight. Shoot, they don't even spell nite crew right.
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-15-2005, 12:50 AM   #633
The Dude Abides

Quote:
it's those pesky appearances that cause all the trouble...
Appearances? Yeah, I know. I used to think of this place as a recreational outlet; now it's become more like a member of the family....so I gotta avoid steppin' on toes....
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 01-15-2005, 12:52 AM   #634
The Dude Abides

Quote:
who's kidding who here?
R U questioning the Pastor....
Old 01-15-2005, 12:57 AM   #635
Will KC ever be better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
Appearances? Yeah, I know. I used to think of this place as a recreational outlet; now it's become more like a member of the family....so I gotta avoid steppin' on toes....

Shoot, I'll admit to having to step away for a while. There are times when people have gotten me a little irritated. Doesn't happen too often but it does happen. I usually try to avoid conversation with such posters for a while. Shoot, there are still a couple dating back to my first couple of months here that I tend to avoid replying to. Nothing against them mind you, just stuff here isn't worth butting heads with them over.
Old 01-15-2005, 01:05 AM   #636
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorMikH
Shoot, I'll admit to having to step away for a while. There are times when people have gotten me a little irritated. Doesn't happen too often but it does happen. I usually try to avoid conversation with such posters for a while. Shoot, there are still a couple dating back to my first couple of months here that I tend to avoid replying to. Nothing against them mind you, just stuff here isn't worth butting heads with them over.
only a couple?

there's lots more than that that i don't reply to...

of course, that's why you're the pastor and i...

well, i'm retired...
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2005, 01:07 AM   #637
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Yeah, I've got a couple of "Uncle Festers" and "gay" relatives I need to relegate to the annual reunion...by putting on 'iggy.'
Old 01-15-2005, 01:19 AM   #638
Phobia

Quote:
I finished second in SD "teacher of the year' award.....if it's any consolation.
Despite the fact there are only 4 accredited teachers in SD, you should advertise you were the runner up teacher of the year. That's almost as good as a bronze star.
Old 01-15-2005, 01:22 AM   #639
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Despite the fact there are only 4 accredited teachers in SD, you should advertise you were the runner up teacher of the year. That's almost as good as a bronze star.
Do you get pie for that?
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2005, 01:24 AM   #640
Will KC ever be better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy
Do you get pie for that?

Only if you are wounded in action.
Old 01-15-2005, 01:25 AM   #641
New and Improved

Quote:
Only if you are wounded in action.

Paper cut ?
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2005, 01:34 AM   #642
Will KC ever be better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy
Paper cut ?

I guess, provided it bleeds enough to leave a blood trail to the nurses office.
Old 01-15-2005, 01:37 AM   #643
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
4? there are actually 6 of us....I'd liken it more to the equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor.

And FWIW, I deserve FRESH Strawberry PIE for it.
Old 01-15-2005, 01:39 AM   #644
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
4? there are actually 6 of us....I'd liken it more to the equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor.

And FWIW, I deserve FRESH Strawberry PIE for it.
Paul Bremer got something of that nature for his amazing work in Iraq.

http://www.medaloffreedom.com/PaulBremer.htm
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2005, 01:42 AM   #645
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC
Paul Bremer got something of that nature for his amazing work in Iraq.

http://www.medaloffreedom.com/PaulBremer.htm
I did't see any strawberries in that article ... muchless any pie......
Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.