Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-08-2005, 09:34 PM  
Blind, deceived homer

If Marty Chokes...

...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:30 AM   #541
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc
I thought it was due out in February, was going to get that for myself as a birthday present. They've changed the date?

I've heard mixed reviews on it, looks like it's one of those love it/hate it kind of games, but I was a big fan of the first one so I'll get it.
February WHAT? They won't say. I'm really sick of waiting.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:31 AM   #542
oxymoron

Patience...

So, how's things going in your world?
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:31 AM   #543
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Dropped out on purpose or just m.i.a.? Hate losing regulars. Well, most regulars (notices who started this thread).
JOhn had a falling out with one of the mods and hasn't been around in months. Hack just quit posting. I'm not sure what his story is.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:33 AM   #544
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Patience...

So, how's things going in your world?
Same shit, different day. Getting older, balder, fatter and crankier. Still watching other teams advance in the playoffs.

The wife finally got a job after being out of work for about six months. That's good news. Might actually get a real vacation this year.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:34 AM   #545
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod
JOhn had a falling out with one of the mods and hasn't been around in months.
Nope. Doesn't have shit to do with me. He stole a bunch of money from one of our members. That's why he isn't here.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:35 AM   #546
Phobia

Quote:
JOhn had a falling out with one of the mods and hasn't been around in months.
Is that the story John's telling behind the scenes? I think Rob needs to out him.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:36 AM   #547
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Nope. Doesn't have shit to do with me. He stole a bunch of money from one of our members. That's why he isn't here.
I find that hard to believe.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:36 AM   #548
oxymoron

Quote:
Same shit, different day. Getting older, balder, fatter and crankier. Still watching other teams advance in the playoffs.
Crankier? Jesus, how is that possible?!
Quote:
The wife finally got a job after being out of work for about six months. That's good news. Might actually get a real vacation this year.
Awesome, man. Glad to hear things are kosher.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:37 AM   #549
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Crankier? Jesus, how is that possible?!
Age. I'm certainly not improving.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:38 AM   #550
scribe

Who is this keg in kc guy?

Michael Michigan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Michael Michigan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Michael Michigan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Michael Michigan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Michael Michigan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:38 AM   #551
oxymoron

Quote:
Age. I'm certainly not improving.
And here I thought you had nowhere to go but up.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:38 AM   #552
New and Improved

Quote:
Believe it.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:39 AM   #553
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
And here I thought you had nowhere to go but up.
Much like yourself, advancement downhill is wide open.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:39 AM   #554
Phobia

Quote:
Yeah, so did the guy who got it stolen. JOhn asked to borrow a car payment so his shit didn't get repo'ed. Then he never paid it back and stopped posting.

He posted for MONTHS after he and I went around. He got over that quickly.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:40 AM   #555
oxymoron

Quote:
Much like yourself, advancement downhill is wide open.
I don't know about downhill advancement, but I'm certainly seeing some equatorial expansion.