Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-24-2017, 02:23 PM  
oxymoron

Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8

About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link

Last edited by keg in kc; 06-21-2017 at 10:48 AM..
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2019, 06:15 PM   #3931
World's Best Boss

Jon and NK 1v1: https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/co...medium=ios_app
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2019, 06:30 PM   #3932
Better than Nelson

Episode 3 dips below 9 on IMDB. Is that a series worst for a battle sequence episode?

Pathetic. The memes have been great though.
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Old 05-02-2019, 07:47 PM   #3933
I'll be back.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 05-02-2019 at 08:31 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2019, 09:51 PM   #3934
Supporter

I finally got to watch this episode.

You guys are equating real world tactics...…..to a tv show.

It was very entertaining, but I feel the red witch hit us over the head with a sledge hammer by including the color of eyes conversation and Arya.

I kept waiting on Bran to do something, but he just sat there with his dick in his hand. I bet Bran went to Kings Landing, but they tried to misdirect us by showing the crows flying with the Night King.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2019, 10:26 PM   #3935
Starter

Now that was a GOT episode I can get behind...

Best episode of the series so far.
AssEaterChief has disabled reputation
Old 05-02-2019, 11:40 PM   #3936
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I finally got to watch this episode.

You guys are equating real world tactics...…..to a tv show.

It was very entertaining, but I feel the red witch hit us over the head with a sledge hammer by including the color of eyes conversation and Arya.

I kept waiting on Bran to do something, but he just sat there with his dick in his hand. I bet Bran went to Kings Landing, but they tried to misdirect us by showing the crows flying with the Night King.
When he wargs out, he's doing something. They just didn't show us what that was. Maybe we'll find out Sunday night.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2019, 11:44 PM   #3937
Has a particular set of skills

Okay so what’s everyone’s opinion on this new theory gaining traction with fans.....

Since the previous 3rd eye raven transferred his powers to Bran. Did the Night King do the same thing to the next Night King? Is this the big twist GOT will throw st us in the final 3 episodes?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2019, 12:14 AM   #3938
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Okay so what’s everyone’s opinion on this new theory gaining traction with fans.....

Since the previous 3rd eye raven transferred his powers to Bran. Did the Night King do the same thing to the next Night King? Is this the big twist GOT will throw st us in the final 3 episodes?
Unlikely.

1. Hard to explain on TV without some long ass narrative.

2. There isn't a hell of a lot of time left to develop said narrative.

3. It's just not really feasible. Looks like he had the whole crew of walkers with him. That would leave Krasters babies. They would need time to develop a force to be a threat. Again, time.

4. Anything he created, should have shattered when he got bitchshanked.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 07:26 AM   #3939
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post

I was convinced the WW's were wiped out until I watched D&D's interview with Kimmel yesterday. They got cagey when asked if they were "really gone."
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2019, 07:26 AM   #3940
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Unlikely.

1. Hard to explain on TV without some long ass narrative.

2. There isn't a hell of a lot of time left to develop said narrative.

3. It's just not really feasible. Looks like he had the whole crew of walkers with him. That would leave Krasters babies. They would need time to develop a force to be a threat. Again, time.

4. Anything he created, should have shattered when he got bitchshanked.
Rep applied for "bitchshanked".
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2019, 07:33 AM   #3941
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
Rep applied for "bitchshanked".
LOL I'm fond of the term.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2019, 07:59 AM   #3942
It's a league game, Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
When he wargs out, he's doing something. They just didn't show us what that was. Maybe we'll find out Sunday night.
One good bet is going back and time and making sure that he gave the dagger to Arya in the godswood. Coincidentally used to stab the Night King in the same spot where he was stabbed to create him.
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-03-2019, 09:17 AM   #3943
Supporter

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the next episode about what Bran was doing, and maybe a different view of how John got Arya past the dragon.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:28 AM   #3944
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the next episode about what Bran was doing, and maybe a different view of how John got Arya past the dragon.
I don't think they'll do that. They spent 10 minutes in the episode showing how silent she is after dropping a bunch of lines through the season.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:30 AM   #3945
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanman View Post
One good bet is going back and time and making sure that he gave the dagger to Arya in the godswood. Coincidentally used to stab the Night King in the same spot where he was stabbed to create him.
I keep seeing this. I see no indication that the specific Godswood tree that made him was the one in the Godswood in Winterfell.

What am I missing?