Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-26-2020, 09:25 AM  
Always ask 'Why?"

Hey Small Business Owners...What are you doing to ride the storm out?

How are you handling HR issues?

Are you applying for SBA loans?
There are several types of loans. And new info is appearing daily.

Capital up to $10MM.
Up to 30 years to repay. Some actually are forgivable.
3.75 to 4%

https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/

https://www.inc.com/kevin-j-ryan/sma...incthismorning

My world: Everyone at the software companies are working remotely. The chocolate factory shut down yesterday due to not be considered an essential business. The chocolate elve had already left due to health concerns. I handle all the commercial rentals myself so no impact:

I don't intend to lay-off anybody...if this stretches into June or July...then we may look at cutting salaries by 25 to 50%. With the $1,200 everyone is getting already from the gov, and the 4 month unemployment (+$600/week additional), if we have to do layoffs, then the Team will not be totally without funds.

What are you doing to ride the storm out?

Last edited by Trivers; 04-02-2020 at 06:02 AM..
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:40 AM   #211
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief View Post
Thanks for sharing all this info. The application doesn't have any lines to add the additional operating costs such as health care premiums and rent/leases. Not sure where we are suppose to enter those. Would it be possible for you to share a blank version of the spreadsheet your banker gave you? It seems I know more about what is going on than our business banker (Chase), although that doesn't really surprise me. Thanks bud!
Check your PMs. Banker said he got this from the SBA lady that did the training for them. I have no idea the validity of it all.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 07:45 AM   #212
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Check your PMs. Banker said he got this from the SBA lady that did the training for them. I have no idea the validity of it all.
Done. Appreciate ya!
Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:46 AM   #213
best in the biz

I've lost four jobs.

My business is dying a slow death.

That said, I still have hope.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:51 AM   #214
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief View Post
Done. Appreciate ya!
Let me know if you don’t get it. Hope it helps.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:53 AM   #215
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
I've lost four jobs.

Talk to your bank. There is supposed to be money for sole proprietors as well as corps and LLCs. Not that I know anything about all this, but that’s what I’m reading.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:55 AM   #216
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Talk to your bank. There is supposed to be money for sole proprietors as well as corps and LLCs. Not that I know anything about all this, but that’s what I’m reading.
ok

thanks, buddy.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:58 AM   #217
Supporter

Quote:
ok

thanks, buddy.
Best of luck. I don’t envy much of anyone at the moment.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 08:01 AM   #218
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I've lost four jobs.

Reiterating what Buehler said - talk to your bank. They'll get you headed in the right direction to help you make it through. There are several different options out there (or will be out there) to help.

I'll put this here for you, and anyone else, that I could help during all of this. The short version - I own an inbound call center and we answer calls for companies all across the country. Nearly 900 customers in all 50 states (and Canada). If anyone needs help taking orders, answering customer questions, setting appts.... whatever you need to keep your business running - shoot me a PM and I'll have my manager (wife) reach out to you. Won't charge you much if anything at all. We're here to help in anyway we can.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 08:17 AM   #219
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
just got word from PNC bank that these applications are not "official", and they advised us not to use them to avoid having to re-do. For PNC, they are putting up a portal that users can access (as early as today).....

In short, two things:
1. Freaking government!
2. Keep in touch with your bank!
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-01-2020, 08:27 AM   #220
No Keys, No Problem

My renter called the other day and said he couldn't make the rent. Big ideas but the cash is all spent. Good thing I plan for these types of things, but it can only go on so long before other things have to happen. Either way, I took the pressure off him. I said that's okay...just feed me when you can.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 08:34 AM   #221
Veteran

Quote:
just got word from PNC bank that these applications are not "official", and they advised us not to use them to avoid having to re-do. For PNC, they are putting up a portal that users can access (as early as today).....

In short, two things:
1. Freaking government!
Yeah that form was garbage and did not include a way to input any of the other supposedly covered business expenses such as healthcare premiums and rent. Not sure why I expected this to be rolled out any other way than it has been. Cluster.
Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-01-2020, 09:20 AM   #222
In Search of a Life

Quote:

In short, two things:
1. Freaking government!
Based on my understanding i won't be able to get this for my new office because we transitioned on March 6th and it had to have been in my possession on Feb 15. Is that how you are interpreting it?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 09:30 AM   #223
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Based on my understanding i won't be able to get this for my new office because we transitioned on March 6th and it had to have been in my possession on Feb 15. Is that how you are interpreting it?
I would think that would depend on how your business is structured? Not certain on this one....
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-01-2020, 09:33 AM   #224
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I would still check on it with your banker regardless. The worst they can say is "No, this one doesn't qualify."
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 09:33 AM   #225
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I would think that would depend on how your business is structured? Not certain on this one....
We just set it up as an LLC this month.

It's an existing dental practice that has been in operation for 30 plus years, i just took over March 6th. Kept everything the same, just name change.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.