Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM  
Kind of a mod

How are you holding up?

Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:15 AM   #121
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I went with a 5. I'm not nearly as worked up about this as a lot of people. I have plenty of food, ammo, etc. and know plenty about survival. I'm prepared to hole up for a longtime if needed. On the down side, it cost me my job and I'm really worried about my elderly parents. If I were to get it, I'm sure I would beat it, if not, it's been a hell of a run, no regrets. My folks on the hand, may not come out of is as well, so that's my primary stressor.
That's why I'm on the east coast. My Mom lives alone and I can do 85% of my work remotely or get Jeff to do the heavy lifting.

All my firearms are out west but I can whip up a 2x4 with a nail in it pretty quick!
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:32 AM   #122
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
but I can whip up a 2x4 with a nail in it pretty quick!
Amateur.

jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 11:36 AM   #123
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I don't know how anyone can be a 10 when there's so much suffering to come from others. This is beyond tragic for the majority of the world.
Exactly... if it was only about me, I'd probably say 9, down from 10. Feels closer to a 5 though, but only because it hasn't hit closer to home yet.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:39 AM   #124
Donkey Trainer

Still working. Saul Good man
kczoo has disabled reputation
Old 03-22-2020, 11:40 AM   #125
Happy Easter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Anyone know anyone who has the COVID 19 virus?
Someone where my SO works has it. That's in downtown Tampa. He's had to work from home, while some have to stay at the office.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:42 AM   #126
Happy Easter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Exactly... if it was only about me, I'd probably say 9, down from 10. Feels closer to a 5 though, but only because it hasn't hit closer to home yet.
I still feel for others, like the elderly, the heroic Chinese people for what they've had to endure and Italy. It doesn't mean we don't feel for others, particularly the elderly, or those losing income, or stock value if we choose an 8 or a 9. Everyone is just affected differently. It also doesn't mean we're not worried. I don't think anyone knows for sure how it will all ultimately play out.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:43 AM   #127
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Anyone know anyone who has the COVID 19 virus?
I do. Wife's co-worker whom we've also socialized with. She outed herself on FaceBook to let people who've been in contact with her know. This was earlier last week and she already feels much better while in self quarantine. 30's, health nut, athletic.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 01:04 PM   #128
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Chief View Post
Please keep in mind.
All of my comments aside.
My son & I both symptom free now.
My family has made the best of it stuck in a shutdown community.
We've cooked some insane food.
We've binged a couple of shows.
We were lucky enough to have avoided Breaking Bad..its new to us.
I'm 54 but I still enjoy playing video games with my sons.
I'm leveling toons on WoW that I haven't played in 5 yrs.
The dog has gone for so many walks on trails that he barely runs now when he hears the leash come out.
Sex like were snowed in from a Blizzard and its my Birthday.
Its a sunny day today shot hoops in my driveway.
The wife and I purchased some pot so we sneak out to the garage & catch a buzz when we can out of view. My Youngest is still unaware we do this from time to time.
Board games.Card games.
Chess tourney we have going on.
Might build a fire tonight outside.
We've done a lot of early spring cleaning.

So do not think I'm curled up in a ball paralyzed with fear.
Our country is Strong I have complete Faith we will get it all back on track but it might take a good amount of time.

But my eyes are not closed to the world Economy Tanking.
Nor all the sick people who are strongly effected by this.
Italy holy shit..almost 2k people in the last 3 days.

So I'm keeping on but the condition of the world alone has to take you down 4 or 5 points.
I understand that and I'm worried for my fellow Americans as much as anyone but that is not what the question asked. The question asked 'How am I holding up?' I'm doing just fine, great actually.

Now if the question was 'How worried are you about the current situation?' I'd put it at 7 or 8.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 01:16 PM   #129
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Yay. A rich, investment banking coastal douchebag telling us how we should feel.

You're sounding like an even bigger jealous Midwestern douchebag.....
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 01:56 PM   #130
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Chief View Post
This.
Its the ME way of thinking.
If I'm ok that is all that matters I saw it a ton the first couple of weeks here.
After the Domino effect spread far enough people realized the seriousness of the situation.
I'd guess it was someone who is a 10 that gave my post a thumbs down.
Just for a fun exercise I tried reading through it to think of what would've given that reaction.

Weakness on my part? Denial on their part?
Maybe the person still hopes that the virus is fake news..
I'm unsure.

Honestly I'm hoping the middle of the country never does get to the point we are here in NY.
But at this moment the only thing that will stop it is some amazing news coming from NYC and the Med trials.
Don't spend any time torturing yourself over a thumbs down, chances are someone tried to give you a thumbs up on mobile and just fat fingered it and didn't realize they did it.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-22-2020, 01:58 PM   #131
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Everything's pretty much fine. Haven't noticed any real difference at work at all except that now I have to wipe everything down before starting my pre-flight, and after I my post-flight.

Shopping has become slightly more inconvenient, but now I'm going right after work, so I get there around 7am, and usually the stores are stocked up at 7.

The outdoor range near my house just decided to temporarily close until April or so, so that's annoying. May have to go out to the desert to get my noise therapy for awhile.

My real complaint is that this whole thing is probably going to mess with my summer vacation plans. Every July a group of us meet up in WY for a week's fishing, and right now everyone's talking about cancelling. That's the best rip of the year for me, so I'll be pissed if it doesn't happen.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 02:04 PM   #132
Happy Easter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
My cooking skills are getting better.
I got through a box of Hamburger Helper, instant potatoes and a can of corn with out to much trouble.
I did forget to add the Hamburger Helper powder with the noodles. Tell after it was done simmering. But nobody knew but me.
Sorry to hear. I thought it was rough putting up with a ribeye steak Friday night, because I prefer a NY Strip. But the homemade cheesecake got me forgetting about it pretty quickly.
Old 03-22-2020, 02:10 PM   #133
I'll be back.

We'll be fine.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 02:25 PM   #134
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
buddy, that was normal life before the internet and all it's distractions.. i encourage you to keep it up, after this passes.

I actually hope this for the country.... a reset would serve us well..especially if this gets worse.
I completely agree here.
My description of the last 2 weeks being hunkered down like this is pretty much what we always do anyhow.
Just A LOT more of each thing to the 10th degree.
Where school or work never interrupts the party

In fact after rereading my post I thought wow this has been far from a 0 on the poll for me what am I thinking?
more like a 10...9
The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 02:38 PM   #135
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Everything's pretty much fine. Haven't noticed any real difference at work at all except that now I have to wipe everything down before starting my pre-flight, and after I my post-flight.

Shopping has become slightly more inconvenient, but now I'm going right after work, so I get there around 7am, and usually the stores are stocked up at 7.

The outdoor range near my house just decided to temporarily close until April or so, so that's annoying. May have to go out to the desert to get my noise therapy for awhile.

My real complaint is that this whole thing is probably going to mess with my summer vacation plans. Every July a group of us meet up in WY for a week's fishing, and right now everyone's talking about cancelling. That's the best rip of the year for me, so I'll be pissed if it doesn't happen.
I’m feeling you on those summer plans

Already paid for my tix on a Crüe, Def Leppard, Poison and Joan Jett concert on a friday in June, followed up the very next night with Journey and the Pretenders

Yeah I’d get a refund eventually, but hell man I’ve been dreaming about that weekend all winter... and Crüe is HUGE for me, been on my bucket list since around 1983
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.