Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM  
Kind of a mod

How are you holding up?

Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:25 AM   #106
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I don't know how anyone can be a 10 when there's so much suffering to come from others. This is beyond tragic for the majority of the world.
This.
Its the ME way of thinking.
If I'm ok that is all that matters I saw it a ton the first couple of weeks here.
After the Domino effect spread far enough people realized the seriousness of the situation.
I'd guess it was someone who is a 10 that gave my post a thumbs down.
Just for a fun exercise I tried reading through it to think of what would've given that reaction.

Weakness on my part? Denial on their part?
Maybe the person still hopes that the virus is fake news..
I'm unsure.

Honestly I'm hoping the middle of the country never does get to the point we are here in NY.
But at this moment the only thing that will stop it is some amazing news coming from NYC and the Med trials.
The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 10:26 AM   #107
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I've lost $8k in cancelled events March-May.

**** ME.
That sucks man. Hopefully our Government will help you cover most if not all of that.
I know I know. " not holding my breath "
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:28 AM   #108
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
So your life is pretty much the same it was and you only gave it a #5?

What the hell would you give it if things got a little worse a #2?
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:29 AM   #109
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Anyone know anyone who has the COVID 19 virus?
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-22-2020, 10:31 AM   #110
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Chief View Post
This.
Its the ME way of thinking.
If I'm ok that is all that matters I saw it a ton the first couple of weeks here.
After the Domino effect spread far enough people realized the seriousness of the situation.
I'd guess it was someone who is a 10 that gave my post a thumbs down.
Just for a fun exercise I tried reading through it to think of what would've given that reaction.

Weakness on my part? Denial on their part?
Maybe the person still hopes that the virus is fake news..
I'm unsure.

Honestly I'm hoping the middle of the country never does get to the point we are here in NY.
But at this moment the only thing that will stop it is some amazing news coming from NYC and the Med trials.
Hey if someone is happy and not letting all the bad stuff that's going on in the world get to them then I say good for them. Who I am to tell someone how to feel?
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 10:33 AM   #111
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Hey if someone is happy and not letting all the bad stuff that's going on in the world get to them then I say good for them. Who I am to tell someone how to feel?
Best thing you've ever posted.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:34 AM   #112
Stay down bitch!

I voted 7. Was going to come back to the states in January 2021 but now with where the economy is headed I may need to stay until summer 2021. I was in Thailand when the virus started breaking out and I almost came back but for now I’m staying put since I can pay my bills from back home and put money away for when I get back.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:36 AM   #113
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Only indirectly. A good friend has a cousin whose entire household got it in NYC.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:43 AM   #114
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
I have a co-worker who's neighbor has died from it.

But no, I myself didn't know him.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:51 AM   #115
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Please keep in mind.
All of my comments aside.
My son & I both symptom free now.
My family has made the best of it stuck in a shutdown community.
We've cooked some insane food.
We've binged a couple of shows.
We were lucky enough to have avoided Breaking Bad..its new to us.
I'm 54 but I still enjoy playing video games with my sons.
I'm leveling toons on WoW that I haven't played in 5 yrs.
The dog has gone for so many walks on trails that he barely runs now when he hears the leash come out.
Sex like were snowed in from a Blizzard and its my Birthday.
Its a sunny day today shot hoops in my driveway.
The wife and I purchased some pot so we sneak out to the garage & catch a buzz when we can out of view. My Youngest is still unaware we do this from time to time.
Board games.Card games.
Chess tourney we have going on.
Might build a fire tonight outside.
We've done a lot of early spring cleaning.

So do not think I'm curled up in a ball paralyzed with fear.
Our country is Strong I have complete Faith we will get it all back on track but it might take a good amount of time.

But my eyes are not closed to the world Economy Tanking.
Nor all the sick people who are strongly effected by this.
Italy holy shit..almost 2k people in the last 3 days.

So I'm keeping on but the condition of the world alone has to take you down 4 or 5 points.
The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:52 AM   #116
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I went with a 5. I'm not nearly as worked up about this as a lot of people. I have plenty of food, ammo, etc. and know plenty about survival. I'm prepared to hole up for a longtime if needed. On the down side, it cost me my job and I'm really worried about my elderly parents. If I were to get it, I'm sure I would beat it, if not, it's been a hell of a run, no regrets. My folks on the hand, may not come out of is as well, so that's my primary stressor.
****. You were in the oil fields. Sorry man.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:00 AM   #117
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Chief View Post
Please keep in mind.
All of my comments aside.
My son & I both symptom free now.
My family has made the best of it stuck in a shutdown community.
We've cooked some insane food.
We've binged a couple of shows.
We were lucky enough to have avoided Breaking Bad..its new to us.
I'm 54 but I still enjoy playing video games with my sons.
I'm leveling toons on WoW that I haven't played in 5 yrs.
The dog has gone for so many walks on trails that he barely runs now when he hears the leash come out.
Sex like were snowed in from a Blizzard and its my Birthday.
Its a sunny day today shot hoops in my driveway.
The wife and I purchased some pot so we sneak out to the garage & catch a buzz when we can out of view. My Youngest is still unaware we do this from time to time.
Board games.Card games.
Chess tourney we have going on.
Might build a fire tonight outside.
We've done a lot of early spring cleaning.

So do not think I'm curled up in a ball paralyzed with fear.
Our country is Strong I have complete Faith we will get it all back on track but it might take a good amount of time.

But my eyes are not closed to the world Economy Tanking.
Nor all the sick people who are strongly effected by this.
Italy holy shit..almost 2k people in the last 3 days.

So I'm keeping on but the condition of the world alone has to take you down 4 or 5 points.

buddy, that was normal life before the internet and all it's distractions.. i encourage you to keep it up, after this passes.

I actually hope this for the country.... a reset would serve us well..especially if this gets worse.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 11:10 AM   #118
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
****. You were in the oil fields. Sorry man.
Close, a lot of my customers were oilfield businesses.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:10 AM   #119
Live free or die hard

I'm on the east coast and need a haircut really badly and my favorite sushi spot is closed as well as the barber.

Is it time to start rioting yet?
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 11:14 AM   #120
MVP

I find it very distressing for three reasons, the first two more altruistic, the third selfish.

1. An insidious feature of this virus is the isolation it induces, including people dying alone in hospitals without the presence of their loved ones. I imagine the surviving family suffer the most from this. The dying must be treated as lepers. This is now occurring for approaching 2,000 victims per day globally. All so incredibly sad to contemplate.

2. If it's this stressful for me, with a secure job, I can't imagine what it's like for the economically dislocated. This is more stress than humans are designed to handle at once.

3. My daughter has severe asthma, and her lungs react strongly to even a cold. That makes me very nervous. My city is estimated to have only a small fraction of the beds and ventilators it will need even by conservative estimates of infection. Yet people continue to congregate as though there were no threat. The thought of my daughter being isolated while enduring what for her could be a life threatening illness is terrifying.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli