Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM  
Kind of a mod

How are you holding up?

Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 09:41 AM   #91
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I don't know how anyone can be a 10 when there's so much suffering to come from others. This is beyond tragic for the majority of the world.

Yay. A rich, investment banking coastal douchebag telling us how we should feel.

Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 09:44 AM   #92
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Yay. A rich, investment banking coastal douchebag telling us how we should feel.

Yeah, he REALLY looks like the douchebag here...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 09:47 AM   #93
Gimme My Berries Back!

I work from home on computer but I have lost a good chunk of income with trade shows being canceled. On the other hand, it's a nice break from traveling and I am getting some personal projects done I was not able to or put off before. I really wouldn't want to fly right now to be on the safe-side. I have enough food, water, paper goods etc. I have gone out to Lowes or Home Depot to do spring planting, take walks and to get sunshine. I feel good and have taken preventative health actions to boost my immunity and wash my hands and moisturize them constantly. Tho' I do that anyway, because I prepare food, cook and bake.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 09:52 AM   #94
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

I went with a 5. I'm not nearly as worked up about this as a lot of people. I have plenty of food, ammo, etc. and know plenty about survival. I'm prepared to hole up for a longtime if needed. On the down side, it cost me my job and I'm really worried about my elderly parents. If I were to get it, I'm sure I would beat it, if not, it's been a hell of a run, no regrets. My folks on the hand, may not come out of is as well, so that's my primary stressor.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 09:54 AM   #95
Why so serious?

Quote:

Nah, people are absolutely welcome to feel however they choose. If I were solely thinking of myself when answering this poll, I'd be a 10. Just had my first kid - a perfectly healthy boy. Had my best day at work of my career on Friday. Things are wonderful if I just focus on myself. But then I see friends of mine who work at restaurants and bars who are out of work and scared about how they'll pay their rent. How they'll afford food.

And yes, I have offered to help people financially in these situations. But there are an unlimited amount of others suffering the same fate. And as this will be prolonged, there are others who think they're fine now who likely won't be in a few months. And I just think it's pretty narrow-minded to ignore that.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 09:56 AM   #96
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I work from home on computer but I have lost a good chunk of income with trade shows being canceled. On the other hand, it's a nice break from traveling and I am getting some personal projects done I was not able to or put off before. I really wouldn't want to fly right now to be on the safe-side. I have enough food, water, paper goods etc. I have gone out to Lowes or Home Depot to do spring planting, take walks and to get sunshine. I feel good and have taken preventative health actions to boost my immunity and wash my hands and moisturize them constantly. Tho' I do that anyway, because I prepare food, cook and bake.
My cooking skills are getting better.
I got through a box of Hamburger Helper, instant potatoes and a can of corn with out to much trouble.
I did forget to add the Hamburger Helper powder with the noodles. Tell after it was done simmering. But nobody knew but me.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 09:58 AM   #97
Most Valuable Villain

I originally voted a 6 but considering my wife and I still have our jobs.....I really don’t have any room to complain.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 09:59 AM   #98
Gonna go back in time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
If the weather picks up and I can fish and mushroom hunt in the next couple of weeks then that will make it all alright.

But I am drunk as shit and listening to George Jones right now, so I could change my vote soon enough.
Amen brother. Yabba dabba do.
bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.
Old 03-22-2020, 09:59 AM   #99
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Nah, people are absolutely welcome to feel however they choose. If I were solely thinking of myself when answering this poll, I'd be a 10. Just had my first kid - a perfectly healthy boy. Had my best day at work of my career on Friday. Things are wonderful if I just focus on myself. But then I see friends of mine who work at restaurants and bars who are out of work and scared about how they'll pay their rent. How they'll afford food.

And yes, I have offered to help people financially in these situations. But there are an unlimited amount of others suffering the same fate. And as this will be prolonged, there are others who think they're fine now who likely won't be in a few months. And I just think it's pretty narrow-minded to ignore that.
Not sure if this in reference to me but I was only joking when I posted a 10.

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 03-22-2020 at 10:14 AM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:00 AM   #100
Supporter

Quote:

I'll bet you're a ball at parties, discus downer.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 10:02 AM   #101
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I'm lowering mine to a 3. I haven't gone fishing and I needs to go fishing
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:04 AM   #102
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'll bet you're a ball at parties, discus downer.
It's a hard job being a social butterfly but I manage.

Also most parties I've been to weren't at the beginning of an economic depression, but you know.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:07 AM   #103
best in the biz

Quote:

you are so far off base here.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:13 AM   #104
legend

Quote:
I don't know how anyone can be a 10 when there's so much suffering to come from others. This is beyond tragic for the majority of the world.
This is how are YOU holding up.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 10:24 AM   #105
MVP

I've lost $8k in cancelled events March-May.

**** ME.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.