Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM  
Kind of a mod

How are you holding up?

Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 07:41 PM   #421
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Can you repurpose a respirator as a bong?
Ask these dudes, they can prolly figure something out for you.

https://www.boredpanda.com/ventilato...mpaign=organic

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 01:54 PM   #422
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Left the house today and the sun was actually out. Felt like a ****ing vampire there for a minute.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:21 PM   #423
MVP

Really missing seeing my kids and grandkids.
Facetime just doesn't cut it.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:28 PM   #424
It was not a fair catch

The person helping out with my class posted work for distance learning. Good stuff, but unreasonable for the kids to do and no structure. 9 things-all to be handed in. I would be looking at 1800 assignments and 1800 emails. NFW.

But with Google and Schoology being overloaded-took everything over today. I was not trying to be mean-but they need simple work and a lot of structure. That is what I can do.

So I will take her ideas-put it into a structured lesson and keep it short.

IF you are having the same issues....Schoology and Google are overwhelmed. And they are not talking to each other well. Give your kids a break. Hopefully the teachers adapt.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 06:35 AM   #425
Veteran

My wife works in banking in Spokane. As an 'essential' business employees are required to work as normal. A coworker has vulnerable family members and has declined to come in to mitigate risk to her husband and children.

The HR people told her that she can use vacation and sick time until they are exhausted at which time she needs to return to work or lose her position due to 'job abandonment'. Sucks.

Money is filthy under normal conditions but now ......
38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.
Old 04-02-2020, 08:59 AM   #426
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by 38yrsfan View Post
My wife works in banking in Spokane. As an 'essential' business employees are required to work as normal. A coworker has vulnerable family members and has declined to come in to mitigate risk to her husband and children.

The HR people told her that she can use vacation and sick time until they are exhausted at which time she needs to return to work or lose her position due to 'job abandonment'. Sucks.

Money is filthy under normal conditions but now ......
Can’t she just file FMLA after she used her leave? That way they can’t fire her....but she just doesn’t get paid?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 09:01 AM   #427
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
The person helping out with my class posted work for distance learning. Good stuff, but unreasonable for the kids to do and no structure. 9 things-all to be handed in. I would be looking at 1800 assignments and 1800 emails. NFW.

But with Google and Schoology being overloaded-took everything over today. I was not trying to be mean-but they need simple work and a lot of structure. That is what I can do.

So I will take her ideas-put it into a structured lesson and keep it short.

IF you are having the same issues....Schoology and Google are overwhelmed. And they are not talking to each other well. Give your kids a break. Hopefully the teachers adapt.
Our school district is sending out weekly learning packets that aren’t due and aren’t graded. They’re just there for the kids to keep up with what they’ve been learning. I think the plan right now is if the kid was on track to move to the next grade....then they’re going to just move them.

I have a feeling that the next grade level for everyone is going to be ****ing nuts because they’re going to have to teach them stuff that they should have already been taught but couldn’t.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 09:20 AM   #428
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Our school district is sending out weekly learning packets that aren’t due and aren’t graded. They’re just there for the kids to keep up with what they’ve been learning. I think the plan right now is if the kid was on track to move to the next grade....then they’re going to just move them.

I have a feeling that the next grade level for everyone is going to be ****ing nuts because they’re going to have to teach them stuff that they should have already been taught but couldn’t.
That's what they're doing here.

I asked the wife what she thought of that. She told me that, at least with her kids, the parents that would make their kids read and do math and things regardless will do the stuff they send out. The ones that wouldn't wont.

I wonder how it will work in high school and things where the grades, you know, matter.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 09:26 AM   #429
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
That's what they're doing here.

I asked the wife what she thought of that. She told me that, at least with her kids, the parents that would make their kids read and do math and things regardless will do the stuff they send out. The ones that wouldn't wont.

I wonder how it will work in high school and things where the grades, you know, matter.
No clue.

But we’re making our kids stick to a schedule during this whole thing. Up in the morning....shower and breakfast. Reading and school work until lunch and then they have some free time in the afternoon. It’s raining here so outside is kind of hard for them at the moment. If we didn’t do that....they would all sleep in until 11 and not do shit all day.
Old 04-02-2020, 10:16 AM   #430
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
No clue.

But we’re making our kids stick to a schedule during this whole thing. Up in the morning....shower and breakfast. Reading and school work until lunch and then they have some free time in the afternoon. It’s raining here so outside is kind of hard for them at the moment. If we didn’t do that....they would all sleep in until 11 and not do shit all day.
smart parenting
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 10:19 AM   #431
Hockey Town

Quote:
No clue.

How old are your kids....
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 10:19 AM   #432
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
How old are your kids....
13, 9 and 9.
Old 04-02-2020, 10:24 AM   #433
It was not a fair catch

Saw an article-School may have stopped but learning needs to continue.
Old 04-02-2020, 10:27 AM   #434
Hockey Town

Quote:
13, 9 and 9.
Ok I have 17 and 16 and the 16 year old ****ing hates school and is you know one of those kids that refuses to do work and all that so everything is going about as well as you'd expect on that front.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 10:28 AM   #435
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Ok I have 17 and 16 and the 16 year old ****ing hates school and is you know one of those kids that refuses to do work and all that so everything is going about as well as you'd expect on that front.
I don’t envy you. All three of my kids miss school and are disappointed that they have to be stuck at home right now.