Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM  
Kind of a mod

How are you holding up?

Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 02:38 PM   #136
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
I understand that and I'm worried for my fellow Americans as much as anyone but that is not what the question asked. The question asked 'How am I holding up?' I'm doing just fine, great actually.

Now if the question was 'How worried are you about the current situation?' I'd put it at 7 or 8.
You are absolutely right.

And the points you made in your last couple of posts make sense.

I think being here in NY makes my thinking skewed right now.

Some of my posts have been off to say the least.
The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:27 PM   #137
It was not a fair catch

I am a home body. It is not so bad if you do not think about the other crap going on in this world.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 03:39 PM   #138
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
I think avoiding MSM and all news outlets had been the key. So much negative over hyping and politics.

Less of that and my stress has dropped considerably. Almost down to nothing at the moment.

Amazing how refreshing and awesome life is when you turn off MSM.

So many let it control their life.
Agreed. Last Monday I was so stressed about all of it. I’d say I was around a three. I’ve since stopped reading about it online other that CP and I don’t do much of that either. Way too much doom and gloom from CPer’s and the media. I’ve went as far as 30 day blocking everyone on FB who mentions the virus. Not many left on my FB.

I’m now around an eight. Could always go down if one of the four people in my house gets sick or my wife or I lose our job. She is going in for ACL and meniscus repair Thursday so hopefully they continue with that procedure. Her employer is allowing her to continue to work she’s just doing all the computer work for the radiation process.

One point that she makes is that many clinics are canceling appointments for their patients. A lot of times cancer is located during these checkups. That worries her.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:42 PM   #139
In my youth i pray to keep

Bored and running out of shit to watch on Netflix. Drinking a lot more. This shit sucks.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:44 PM   #140
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Bored and running out of shit to watch on Netflix. Drinking a lot more. This shit sucks.
I'm learning Netflix kinda sucks.

Try these codes to unlock a bunch of content:

eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:45 PM   #141
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I’m feeling you on those summer plans

Already paid for my tix on a Crüe, Def Leppard, Poison and Joan Jett concert on a friday in June, followed up the very next night with Journey and the Pretenders

Yeah I’d get a refund eventually, but hell man I’ve been dreaming about that weekend all winter... and Crüe is HUGE for me, been on my bucket list since around 1983
took my son to his first concert at 15. Motley Crue. The Carnival of Sins tour. He really enjoyed the boob cam.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:46 PM   #142
Cheat Death

Quote:
Tiger King? Fixing to watch later today.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:47 PM   #143
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I’m feeling you on those summer plans

Already paid for my tix on a Crüe, Def Leppard, Poison and Joan Jett concert on a friday in June, followed up the very next night with Journey and the Pretenders

Yeah I’d get a refund eventually, but hell man I’ve been dreaming about that weekend all winter... and Crüe is HUGE for me, been on my bucket list since around 1983
Yea. Coachella postponed. Above & Beyond Acountic in LA is up in the air at this point in July, as is Roger Waters in Philly in July and again in Vegas.

Hope we come out of this and into another "Roaring 20's".
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:53 PM   #144
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
took my son to his first concert at 15. Motley Crue. The Carnival of Sins tour. He really enjoyed the boob cam.
Color me jealous, starting to think my first Crue show is gonna get rat****ed... and it’s even worse because they’re apparently super serial about being better than ever

Everyone’s working with personal trainers, Vince is purportedly letting Diamond Dallas Page kick his ass daily and working like hell to be a lean mean screaming machine again... this was gonna rule!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 04:09 PM   #145
Mindful Taoist German

For those that don't have an increased work schedule or responsibilities now is a great time to learn some things we all probably should have known.
What cheap antivirals and vitamins you can buy to boost the immune system, how to grow a small garden to supplement your diet, how to make dandelion coffee. Useful things that can make your life better after all this has passed...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 04:11 PM   #146
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Find a MMO you can play with friends. Games like Ark, 7 days to die, Conan, GTA, etc can get you that social interaction you're missing while staying safe.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 04:15 PM   #147
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post

All my firearms are out west but I can whip up a 2x4 with a nail in it pretty quick!
Old 03-22-2020, 04:21 PM   #148
Suupraa Geniuuusss

For those people that are just sitting around their houses watching tv or playing video games, now's your chance to get a life.

Read a book. Learn to cook. Learn basic carpentry. Learn a new language. Take up a new hobby, like fly fishing, bird/wildlife watching, etc. Or at least exercise and get in better shape. Just doing a few dozen push-ups, sit-ups and walking 3 miles a day can do wonders for your overall health and significantly reduce your stress level.

But stop watching the stupid news and reading your FB feed or whatever. That shit is just a waste of time and it's making you crazy.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 04:26 PM   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Tiger King? Fixing to watch later today.
Yeah that's next on the list. Saw a bunch of FB friends talking about it and it piqued my interest.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 04:26 PM   #150

Also, wish I could play the WSOP online circuit right now. ****ing puritans in this country, I swear.