View Poll Results: People are hoarding toilet paper because they are:
Stupid 34 16.50%
Selfish 6 2.91%
Stupid and selfish 151 73.30%
Other. Please explain in thread. 15 7.28%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-14-2020, 01:20 PM  
Banned!

Idiots are hoarding toilet paper because?

We know the idiots hoarding bottled water have zero idea about how viruses spread, the water supply, and anything, really. The toilet paper people are similarly perplexing, but their idiocy is at least worth consideration.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 01:58 PM   #121
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
That is just insane.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 02:06 PM   #122
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Is that for real? Freaking morons if it is.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 02:08 PM   #123
"Think BOOM!"

What did Costco do, commandeer a parking lot down the street for their carts?

Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 02:23 PM   #124
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
That is just insane.
They are making you wet wipe down your cart before entering that Costco it was on news.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 02:30 PM   #125
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
They are making you wet wipe down your cart before entering that Costco it was on news.
Good. I've been doing that for years.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 02:33 PM   #126
New and Improved

Went to Walmart earlier this morning. They were restocking toilet paper with the huge packages, like 32 rolls in each. Only had about 15 - 20 of those. I was going to buy some but I don't need that many. Hell, a 6 pack of double rolls lasts about a month or so here.

Cold/flu medicine, paper towels, bleach, rubbing alcohol, hand soap, pasta, bags of chicken breasts, were all gone. I did notice all of the name brand bread was gone, plenty of generic/store brand though.

I was able to buy about everything I needed. Stocked up on dog food and regular groceries.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 02:37 PM   #127
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Went to Walmart earlier this morning. They were restocking toilet paper with the huge packages, like 32 rolls in each. Only had about 15 - 20 of those. I was going to buy some but I don't need that many. Hell, a 6 pack of double rolls lasts about a month or so here.

Cold/flu medicine, paper towels, bleach, rubbing alcohol, hand soap, pasta, bags of chicken breasts, were all gone. I did notice all of the name brand bread was gone, plenty of generic/store brand though.

I was able to buy about everything I needed. Stocked up on dog food and regular groceries.
Eggs for some reason are cleaned out everywhere I have been. My family loves eggs its taking a hit on Sunday breakfast.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 02:38 PM   #128
SuperChiefs

Buddy of mine is trying to find tp because he's almost out. Between him, his wife and 2 roommates all driving around in separate cars, they couldn't find any in any store around town. Now is when I make my move
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 02:39 PM   #129
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Everyone just needs to calm down. What's the worst case scenario again? Something like 5% of the population might die from this virus? The middle-of-the-road prognosis is around 2%? So even if you catch this thing you're about 20 times more likely to survive it than die from it?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 02:40 PM   #130
New and Improved

Quote:
Eggs for some reason are cleaned out everywhere I have been. My family loves eggs its taking a hit on Sunday breakfast.
Yea, forgot about those, they were almost gone but were being restocked.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 02:43 PM   #131
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Everyone just needs to calm down. What's the worst case scenario again? Something like 5% of the population might die from this virus? The middle-of-the-road prognosis is around 2%? So even if you catch this thing you're about 20 times more likely to survive it than die from it?
Quit talking sense please. The world would rather go ape shit.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 02:46 PM   #132
SuperChiefs

Quote:
The Wal-Mart we went to this morning had plenty eggs. We picked up an 18 pack. Canned goods, in particular soup was a whole different story
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 02:48 PM   #133
Suupraa Geniuuusss

This is why you shouldn't make your kids wear helmets, knee and elbow pads just to ride their bikes around the block. It breeds levels of irrational hyper-vigilance that border on phobic.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 03:38 PM   #134
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
This **** wad is what's wrong with the world. Hopefully this 20 + thousand dollars kick in the nuts will teach him a lesson
I agree, but that’s capitalism.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 03:40 PM   #135
Veteran

Everyone is shitting themselves
UK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli