View Poll Results: People are hoarding toilet paper because they are:
Stupid 34 16.50%
Selfish 6 2.91%
Stupid and selfish 151 73.30%
Other. Please explain in thread. 15 7.28%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-14-2020, 01:20 PM  
Banned!

Idiots are hoarding toilet paper because?

We know the idiots hoarding bottled water have zero idea about how viruses spread, the water supply, and anything, really. The toilet paper people are similarly perplexing, but their idiocy is at least worth consideration.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2020, 02:02 PM   #16
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Because they are afraid they are going to have a dirty old ass!

You get some nut jobs that start buying it by the pickup load because they have shit for brains and are paranoid. Toilet paper starts running low and everyone else starts buying it because they are afraid it is going to run out, basically buying in self defense. "If I don't load up now, I won't be able to ever get it again!" mentality. It's a messed up cycle. There are a lot of things disappearing rapidly out there. Pet food is rolling off the shelves, which is another example and God only knows what else. I know meat was getting skinny in the Grocery store I was in yesterday as well. People have gone completely off the rails.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2020, 02:06 PM   #17
MVP

The only thing that would not make self incarceration work. No TP
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-14-2020, 02:14 PM   #18
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I began stocking at least 4 months of TP and TP in the house back in the late '90s because I'm lazy. I hate having to go to the store to buy stupid shit like that every month. And it's cheap, so why not? Of course for one person that doesn't shit 6 times a day this isn't a big deal. Even when I was married, my wife saw the reason in it, so we kept it up (would've anyway even if she didn't, but at least she could be rational occasionally).

I actually don't understand why everyone doesn't have at least a few months of TP in their house.

But this hoarding of it now is just reeruned. Some friend of a friend on FB just announced a few days ago that she spend the day driving around her state buying nothing but TP and PT; nearly $3,000. WTF? Does she need $1,500 of TP for a month or two? How often does she shit? How many squares does she need for one shit? 50?

Are some of you idjits putting yourselves in debt over TP?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2020, 02:21 PM   #19
"Think BOOM!"

Because three seashells are even harder to find in Denver.

Duh.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 02:21 PM   #20
Suupraa Geniuuusss

This kind of reminds of one the the big gun/ammo runs back around 2001 or whenever it was. I went into a LGS to pick a gun that I'd ordered, and the place was a madhouse. People just sweeping boxes of ammo into carts, with no regard for what they we taking. I watched some fool walk up to the counter and point at a half a dozen semi-auto rifles and request 5 each. Then he asked what caliber they were. He never even picked one up to look at it.

People are in panic mode and just buying crap like TP and bottled water because they saw it on TV or FB. Not a whit of wit among them. The sheep are stampeding.

Last edited by Megatron96; 03-14-2020 at 02:40 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2020, 02:24 PM   #21
Veteran

I have a 1980s bathroom in my house (renovating). It has a bidet so I’m feeling pretty smug. Never used it but quite curious
UK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-14-2020, 02:33 PM   #22
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_Chief View Post
I have a 1980s bathroom in my house (renovating). It has a bidet so I’m feeling pretty smug. Never used it but quite curious
Bidets are awesome. Why wouldn't you use it?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2020, 02:39 PM   #23
Court Jester

Most people are just really stupid and easily influenced by other people that are equally dumb. If you ever want to lose faith in humanity, just visit any Walmart.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2020, 02:42 PM   #24
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

The first group of people who were hoarding toilet paper were stupidly caught up in the COVID-19 hysteria and now the rest of us have no choice but to panic buy as well since the in-store inventory is so low.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 02:43 PM   #25
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Hahaha, **** you sheep! Going to literally wipe your asses to death!

https://preview.redd.it/eeelgnp9dnl4...=webp&8b688f06
Old 03-14-2020, 02:43 PM   #26
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Most people are just really stupid and easily influenced by other people that are equally dumb. If you ever want to lose faith in humanity, just visit any Walmart.
It was really interesting to me that the Walmart TP shelves were completely empty while Target was still fully stocked. Of course, that changed after a few days and Target was bare as well. It was simply interesting that the extreme idiots appear to prefer teh Walmarts.
Old 03-14-2020, 02:44 PM   #27
Supporter

We get ours through subscribe and save. We're stupid and forgot to skip it several months in a row so we have a lot in the basement.

I’ve been on the sprayer so I had no idea it was a thing. It’s such a thing that it’s a thing in SCOTT CITY KANSAS. What the **** assholes?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2020, 02:45 PM   #28
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
What the **** assholes?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2020, 03:07 PM   #29
Itinerant degenerate.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	C2A0DF8C-A72E-499D-BC10-283CA59E70BE.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	120050  
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-14-2020, 03:11 PM   #30
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Because three seashells are even harder to find in Denver.

Duh.
People still don't know how to use the three seashells? Wow, this society really is stupid.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote