Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-10-2020, 01:38 PM  
Snacks Are Under My Apron

**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****

This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:10 PM   #76
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by backinblack View Post
hasn’t even hit this state yet
Lotta benefits of living in rural areas.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 03:11 PM   #77
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
Fair enough. If you start working on coming up with a cure, call me up I'll pay to watch you.
Drinking Antifreeze cures a lot of things..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:11 PM   #78
He's Mahomie!

My daughter's girls go to Europe trip looking dismal. I told her not to go last year. Who the hell goes to Europe before getting a job? LOL
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:18 PM   #79
Snacks Are Under My Apron

RETAIL REPORT:

Toilet Paper is gone. Cleaning supplies are about wiped out.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:20 PM   #80
MVP

so, if someone passes you a doob, i guess you're supposed to just say no?
asking for a friend.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:36 PM   #81
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Damnit! I just took a dump and it was one of those that requires many wipes. I kept wiping and it kept being dirty. I DON'T WANT TO USE UP ALL OF MY TP! GRRR!

This would probably be a good time to eat a lot of cheese and cut back on water consumption.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:52 PM   #82
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Damnit! I just took a dump and it was one of those that requires many wipes. I kept wiping and it kept being dirty. I DON'T WANT TO USE UP ALL OF MY TP! GRRR!

This would probably be a good time to eat a lot of cheese and cut back on water consumption.
Hop in the shower. Problem solved.

Toilet paper is way to valuable to wipe your ass with.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 03:54 PM   #83
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Hop in the shower. Problem solved.

Toilet paper is way to valuable to wipe your ass with.
This.

I’m putting all my extra TP (and there’s a LOT) up on eBay and making bank!
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:56 PM   #84
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post

People laughed at us for putting in Bidet, suck it losers.

Monti
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:57 PM   #85
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
This.

I’m putting all my extra TP (and there’s a LOT) up on eBay and making bank!
Took all the guns out of my safes and put the TP in.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 04:13 PM   #86
My Mamma Says

Baby wipes.. works better than TP...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 04:15 PM   #87
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Baby wipes.. works better than TP...
Unless you live on a spetic.

I guess if it comes to that, they will go on a burn pile.

(Actual conversation had with the wife)
Loneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 06:32 PM   #88
Veteran

think the whole things a bunch of crap created to dump the economy so they can kick don outta office, that being said this is a cold people, a friggin cold ! why not go hysterical over the real flu thats killed thousands this year ?
REDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 12     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 06:43 PM   #89
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDHOTGTO View Post
think the whole things a bunch of crap created to dump the economy so they can kick don outta office, that being said this is a cold people, a friggin cold ! why not go hysterical over the real flu thats killed thousands this year ?
"Colds" don't require a ventilator in order to survive, neither do most flu's.

This virus is deadly because no country in the world is prepared for tens of thousands of infected people, let alone millions, who would require a hospital bed and a ventilator in order to survive this virus.

That's why everything is being cancelled - less exposure will help to contain the virus, somewhat.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 06:48 PM   #90
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
Panic buying has officially hit central Iowa. Costco didn't have a single roll of TP in the building or most cleaning-sanitizing items.

I'm not dying of the Kung flu.

Everybody was Kung flu fighting.
Smart people would buy stock in toilet paper companies right now.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.