Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-10-2020, 01:38 PM  
Snacks Are Under My Apron

**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****

This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2020, 08:07 PM   #16
Supporter

Panic buying has officially hit central Iowa. Costco didn't have a single roll of TP in the building or most cleaning-sanitizing items.

I'm not dying of the Kung flu.

Everybody was Kung flu fighting.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 08:08 PM   #17
www.nfl-forecast.com

Lost of ton of paper profits in my retirement account.
Canceled a trip to KC to see my parents.
Canceled a trip by our students to a competition.
Sitting through a 2 day zoom session instead of face-to-face meetings.
Brought groceries to my daughter who is coughing up a storm.
Preparing to finish the semester online.

That's it for me.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2020, 08:09 PM   #18
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
Panic buying has officially hit central Iowa. Costco didn't have a single roll of TP in the building or most cleaning-sanitizing items.

My Corona!
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2020, 08:17 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Chief View Post
How responsible should we be?
So if we get the flu even once its passed were contagious for 14 days...sigh.

Were like everyone else last week...reading funny memes about this..saying everyones gone crazy...laughing at the idiots ..

But now I've got a kid who just dropped a chicken wing on the couch possibly bringing it to my area..
Do you and your wife have the option to lay low and work from home for a couple of weeks?
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2020, 08:49 PM   #20
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Do you and your wife have the option to lay low and work from home for a couple of weeks?
Not really.
I'm a Red Lobster Manager.
My wife is a Realtor.

Business is slow for both of us due to the virus but I cant work from home.
She can do a lot from home but not all.
The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-10-2020, 08:53 PM   #21
Veteran

Quote:

You have to drive an hour from my house to get a roll of TP,Hand sanitizer,Hand soap currently.
That includes CVS to any grocery store.
Imagine if they knew about my kid?!
If they did you'd need a plane to get some.
The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-10-2020, 08:57 PM   #22
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Iowa State sent all their students home for the SEMESTER... I shit you not. They are going to do distance learning the rest of the year and they WILL NOT be allowed on campus.

CRAZY
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2020, 08:58 PM   #23
In Search of a Life

I'm heading to England, Scotland and Ireland on Friday... not on the quarantine list yet...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2020, 09:04 PM   #24

Quote:
Not really.
My wife is a Realtor.

It sounds like there's a possibility that your son has already recovered. So the risk would be that he actually did get the flu, in March, along with a bunch of others, and then somehow got so unlucky that he got coronavirus the very next week, but isn't showing symptoms yet.

It's probably wise to lay low as you can outside of work, but I don't think this case rises to cutting off your paycheck for two weeks.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2020, 09:20 PM   #25
Starter

Quote:
Funny you should start this thread.

One of my sons goes to IONA yes the IONA in New Rochelle NY just out of NYC where the National guard has been called in to set up a 1 mile radius for quarantine and cleaning.

My son had the flu last week like so many others there.
But as you hear on the news the official tests are not easily given Especially for the college age.
So last Sunday he began feeling better even though its spreading like wildfire down there.
Many of his friends have the flu too.
Well we told him to be prepared to get out of his dorm at the drop of a hat and he listened to us.
Yesterday at noon IONA announced school closed til further notice.
He packed his car and came home..4 hour drive upstate.
He tells us stories of how its worse there than the news even portrays.
Everyone with masks on keeping 6ft distance all concerts shows events cancelled for awhile now...if you cough people give you the death stare.
If you get to close to some theyll yell at you or give you a push or walk with their arms forward telling you keep 6ft away.

Anyhow he drives home last night arrives around midnight.
We wake up this morning with his dorm room building dead center of the National guards 1 mile radius circle.
it may be decided tomorrow that you can not come or go from the zone.

That all said..
He may be contagious for 14 days.
Our area has not gotten a confirmed case within 2 hours of us. ( Syracuse I believe)
He is most likely the Only person in my entire county that has had contact with the virus.
Meaning I've got ground zero sitting in my front room watching Curb your enthusiasm eating ****ing pizza.

So how should we handle this...?
His girlfriends coming home from spring break end of week.
Her grandmother lives with her parents.
Sooo should he see his girlfriend?
I'm not letting him near my mother or go to a church/bingo game in other words anywhere elderly hang out.
Can he go to the mall? should he?
restaurant?

Its much debate in my house over matters like this right now.

Sorry I know I'm babbling but I'm 54.. wifes 55.
My yougest is 17 & lives here.

The three of us potentially could be carriers too.

How responsible should we be?
So if we get the flu even once its passed were contagious for 14 days...sigh.

Were like everyone else last week...reading funny memes about this..saying everyones gone crazy...laughing at the idiots ..

But now I've got a kid who just dropped a chicken wing on the couch possibly bringing it to my area..
Agree with TLO you should contact the Health Department.
He's a fair candidate for 14 days self quarantine at home, and should be wearing a mask when he's in a room with other people. Seeing his girlfiend *shouldn't* hurt as long as they manage to keep a distance.
You shouldn't worry for your son - unless he starts showing worse symptoms - but for the people he may get in touch with.
In countries who are experiencing massive infection you would all get a test and be home quarantined if found positive.
IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-10-2020, 09:23 PM   #26
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Iowa State sent all their students home for the SEMESTER... I shit you not. They are going to do distance learning the rest of the year and they WILL NOT be allowed on campus.

CRAZY
This is the best thing EVAR.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 08:38 PM   #27
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Shits getting crazy... let’s hope Whoopi and Joy get it.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 08:45 PM   #28
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post

CRAZY
They had a trip for foreign learning that was deployed when it blew up over there in South Korea . They got home a couple of weeks ago. Home quarantine for two weeks. Although for those students, that was their rest of the quarter credits, so they wouldn't be in class currently, but could've been on campus.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2020, 08:48 PM   #29
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Not really.
My wife is a Realtor.

Biscuit recipe, OR DIE!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2020, 08:48 PM   #30
legend

Everytime I cough now I get weird looks. I've been coughing every day since I was 16, Ijust smoke waay too ****ing much.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.