Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-29-2020, 01:17 PM  
Banned

Unpopular opinion thread

Anything goes.

I’ll start with -

It’s okay to sit on a public toilet seat bear ass depending on where you are located - namely a three star or above hotel.
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-29-2020, 08:49 PM   #121
EvOlVeD

I am the worst poster on this board
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-29-2020, 08:52 PM   #122
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
Grand Torino was horrible.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 08:58 PM   #123
Forever Royal

Chik-fil-A isn’t really that good and is largely overrated.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 09:13 PM   #124
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Bedazzled is good enough. Maybe I’m misremembering becuase I was in my formative years and Elizabeth Hurley looked truly amazing.

But I legitimately laughed hard at “Damn the devil! Damn the Devil to Hell!”
Still does. A few days ago there were some pics of her in a bikini floating around online. Still ****ing AMAZING!
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2020, 09:14 PM   #125
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
If I’m wrong show me a movie he played a different character in. He plays the same exact role in the 20+ movies I’ve seen him in. They’re entertaining, but the guy has never “acted” a day in his life.
Are you suggesting that Bronco Billy and Pale Rider are the same type of role?
Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 09:23 PM   #126
Elway be drinkin' again

Moonshine cures coronavirus
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-29-2020, 09:44 PM   #127
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
Clint Eastwood is the most overrated “actor”...sure a lot of his films are entertaining, but to call him an actor is nonsense. Great director though!
Two thumbs DOWN, so far...

William Munny is the baddest old west villain ever put on screen, Unforgiven was an INSTANT classic

Don’t be that guy like my ex- brother in law who who just didn’t “get” Gladiator... what’s all the hype about, derp!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2020, 09:54 PM   #128
Face of the franchise

Mahomes will regress when defensive coordinators get more film on him.

(lol couldn't type that with a straight face)
Palko 4 ever is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalko 4 ever is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalko 4 ever is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalko 4 ever is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalko 4 ever is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalko 4 ever is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalko 4 ever is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalko 4 ever is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalko 4 ever is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalko 4 ever is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalko 4 ever is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-29-2020, 09:56 PM   #129
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
Moonshine cures coronavirus
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-29-2020, 09:58 PM   #130
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Two thumbs DOWN, so far...

William Munny is the baddest old west villain ever put on screen, Unforgiven was an INSTANT classic

Don’t be that guy like my ex- brother in law who who just didn’t “get” Gladiator... what’s all the hype about, derp!
At first I read that as Billy Mummy.

patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2020, 10:09 PM   #131
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
At first I read that as Billy Mummy.

Anyone who doesn’t worship Eastwood is Lost In Space
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2020, 10:17 PM   #132
Damn it feels good.

Sour cream is terrible.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-29-2020, 10:20 PM   #133
Damn it feels good.

April and Andy's relationship is the worst part about Parks and Rec. Honestly, all of April's schtick gets old really fast.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-29-2020, 10:20 PM   #134
Face of the franchise

Michael Jackson was better when he was white.
Palko 4 ever is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalko 4 ever is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalko 4 ever is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalko 4 ever is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalko 4 ever is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalko 4 ever is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalko 4 ever is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalko 4 ever is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalko 4 ever is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalko 4 ever is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalko 4 ever is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-29-2020, 10:33 PM   #135
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Anyone who doesn’t worship Eastwood is Lost In Space
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.