Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-29-2020, 01:17 PM  
Banned

Unpopular opinion thread

Anything goes.

I’ll start with -

It’s okay to sit on a public toilet seat bear ass depending on where you are located - namely a three star or above hotel.
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-29-2020, 05:34 PM   #46
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
We all have our own trip when it comes to music, no right or wrong.

i listen to everything, talking blues, jazz, big band, rap, country, punk, hip hop, reggae, classical etc etc. The Beatles are fantastic, they are in my opinion the best "band" we have seen.
Clearly not familiar with the works of gwar

Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 05:38 PM   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post

Clearly not familiar with The Beatles if you think that belongs.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-29-2020, 05:38 PM   #48
Veteran

Prime rib is overrated.
kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 05:43 PM   #49
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro View Post
Prime rib is overrated.
Blasphemy
Unless it is from Golden Corral, then you are correct

Last edited by Shiver Me Timbers; 02-29-2020 at 05:44 PM.. Reason: Elvis
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-29-2020, 05:48 PM   #50
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post

Did not expect a "gwar" link from a "Mennonite".
Gotta think about that one
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-29-2020, 05:49 PM   #51
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
You realize that a little paper won't make a difference, right? It's not like it's coated in sanitizer.

Google it. They don't stop germs.
I’d always been fine in particularly nasty looking toilets with a little impromptu paper seat... the one time I don’t bang, got the heebies

Maybe it’s anecdotal, but it always worked for me
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2020, 05:58 PM   #52

People need to stop saying “excuse me” and “oh, sorry” every time they walk within two feet of each other in close quarters or a doorway.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 06:00 PM   #53

Enough with saying “bless you” when people sneeze. It’s stupid.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 06:02 PM   #54
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Enough with saying “bless you” when people sneeze. It’s stupid.
exactly!
especially with coronovirus fixin to spread
Old 02-29-2020, 06:02 PM   #55

Prince sucked. Every song he ever made sucked.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 06:04 PM   #56
Politically Incorrect

That girl lived near you

We should sign FA Tom Brady

Andy Reid is terrible football coach

Michael Avenatti is a Superstar

Put a dome on Arrowhead

KC BBQ sucks compared to Texas or Memphis

High School Boys who bang their Hot Teachers is so wrong.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2020, 06:05 PM   #57

November Rain is so bad it should have been career ending for GnR.
Old 02-29-2020, 06:05 PM   #58
Veteran

Neither The Island of Dr. Moreau(1996) nor Bedazzled (2000) are as terrible as the critics say.

Stephen King is an overrated writer.

Prince was never as great as people have made him out to be since he died.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-29-2020, 06:06 PM   #59
Veteran

Quote:
Prince sucked. Every song he ever made sucked.

You sniped me on this one. I don't hate him but he is very overrated imo.

Quote:
November Rain is so bad it should have been career ending for GnR.

I love the band, but that is not a good song. I also don't think Sweet Child o Mine is that amazing. Lyrically anyway. Oh, and I liked several songs off The Spaghetti Incident.
Old 02-29-2020, 06:08 PM   #60
Court Jester

I’ve always thought Rush and Pink Floyd were overrated.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote