Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-03-2020, 07:56 AM  
Mod Team

Super Bowl gear thread!!!

Links or pics of what’s out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I don’t want to miss some cool shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:24 PM   #121
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
Thanks for the tip! I called Fanatics and canceled my order, then placed same order on nfl.com. Saved me $30. Also, hella thanks for the Honey app tip!!!!

The honey app is a life saver, probably already saved 500$ from using it in just 2 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 10:48 PM   #122
www.nfl-forecast.com

Hoodie, hat, tee-shirt, old fashioned glass, 2x fridge magnets, stadium program and blue ray.

First chiefs gear purchase in 15 years.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:51 PM   #123
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Not gear, but I did just downloaded the "We Are the Champions" chorus ringtone for my phone.

Bronco girl at the office should love that.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 11:03 PM   #124
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Not gear, but I did just downloaded the "We Are the Champions" chorus ringtone for my phone.

Bronco girl at the office should love that.
*in an office meeting*

Frazod’s phone: “We are the champions, we are the champions, no time for losers...”

Bronco Girl: “You wanna get that?”

Frazod: “Nah, I don’t want to be rude!”

Frazod’s entire office: “...of the world!”
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 11:09 PM   #125
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer19 View Post
*in an office meeting*

Frazod’s phone: “We are the champions, we are the champions, no time for losers...”

Bronco Girl: “You wanna get that?”

Frazod: “Nah, I don’t want to be rude!”

Frazod’s entire office: “...of the world!”

She's such a bitch, too. Tomorrow's gonna be glorious.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 03:51 AM   #126
The Boom Boom Room

https://m.bradfordexchange.com/produ...BoCPz0QAvD_BwE
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2020, 04:36 AM   #127
MVP

Quote:

I really want this, but I can't justify $125 for $15 worth of silver.
I got it. Yea, it's stupid high, but the Chiefs may never again reach (and win) the bowl. Plus, it's limited to 5000.
Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2020, 09:03 AM   #128
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post

She's such a bitch, too. Tomorrow's gonna be glorious.
Can you record this for us??
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-04-2020, 11:17 AM   #129
bite me

So I finally talked myself into buying a red Mahomes Super Bowl jersey this morning and I can't find any to order. They were back in stock yesterday to preorder but seem to be gone again. Anybody have a place to order or did I miss out again?
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-04-2020, 11:25 AM   #130
MVP

I got this:

And this:

And this for my Dad:

Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2020, 02:47 PM   #131
Keepin it Real

What’s the price of these Coke “World Champions” cases? Only come in cases of 24?
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-04-2020, 02:54 PM   #132
pie is never free

I’m just wanting a heavily embroidered ballcap in red
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2020, 03:08 PM   #133
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over Yonder View Post
I got it. Yea, it's stupid high, but the Chiefs may never again reach (and win) the bowl. Plus, it's limited to 5000.
You almost had me sold, but I went to check the ol’ bank account and found that the amount I had when I checked yesterday was before my bill payments posted from sending them in on Friday.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-04-2020, 03:16 PM   #134
Veteran

Quote:
Call and cancel if you want to. Saved some good money doing that.
Be careful doing this! I called and cancelled an order and two items had sold out in 45 minutes.
Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-04-2020, 03:19 PM   #135
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
Ooohhhh, I like!
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.