Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-03-2020, 07:56 AM  
Mod Team

Super Bowl gear thread!!!

Links or pics of what’s out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I don’t want to miss some cool shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 07:59 AM   #2
Plays to win the game!

Dicks Sporting Goods opened at 7am, Kansas Sampler was picked through but said they would receive more around 9:30 to 10 this morning. I got a hoodie for my wife, shirt hat and beanie for me and threw a pennant on top of their for the office.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-03-2020, 08:17 AM   #3
Lefty

They are going to release a special Budweiser bottle and Coke can. There's no way they'll get sold here in Savannah. If someone willing would PM me I'll happily make arrangements with you to get those. Thanks.
savchief has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 08:44 AM   #4
Starter

Official championship highlight bluray: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...KIKX0DER&psc=1

Super Bowl winning newspaper for those not in KC: https://kansas-city-star.myshopify.com/

Official photo cover reprints from the KC Star: http://kansascity.mycapture.com/myca...tegoryID=56769

Posters, plaques, and wraps from the KC Star: https://kansas-city-star.myshopify.c...rative-plaques

Championship shirt with roster on the back: https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/kansas-...D:i-r8c2:po-26

Kind of crazy but a couple of shirts I ordered last night are sold out or sold out except for like 3X or 4X....
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 08:45 AM   #5
Starter

Someone mentioned in another thread about a replica super bowl champs ring, so if anyone sees that please post here.
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-03-2020, 08:50 AM   #6
Mod Team

I started ordering about 30 minutes after the game and things were selling out on nflshop. Crazy!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 08:51 AM   #7
The man you could post like.

Parade shirts are legit
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 08:52 AM   #8
Mod Team

I’d take a paper if anyone could snag me one.

Likely will frame it.
Old 02-03-2020, 08:52 AM   #9
Supporter

The polo shirts sold out in a nanosecond damnit.

Unless you are a girlish medium or a parade float 5XL
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 08:58 AM   #10
Blah Blah Blah

There was a line at Academy in Olathe this morning, but they had plenty. I got two shirts and a hat.

I want a flag, but will look online for that later.
kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-03-2020, 08:59 AM   #11
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I’d take a paper if anyone could snag me one.

Likely will frame it.
Double check with these guys but they told me Friday they can replace the blue mat on this with a red one. Looks like they are acid free: https://www.ebay.com/itm/St-Louis-Po...r=493137907062

They have one that fits single, double, or triple papers.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:02 AM   #12
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Parade shirts are legit
I'm guessing that can only be bought if you attend the parade?
Old 02-03-2020, 09:06 AM   #13
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
I'm guessing that can only be bought if you attend the parade?
Nah, I bought mine at Academy last night
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:09 AM   #14
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
The polo shirts sold out in a nanosecond damnit.

Unless you are a girlish medium or a parade float 5XL
Dang it, I’ve been wanting a Chiefs polo for a long time. Guess I’ll hit Golden Corral so I can work my way up to in stock.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 09:09 AM   #15
Starter

Where did you purchase your pint glass from homie?
Warrick has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote