Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 12-08-2019, 12:03 AM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Patriots Revenge Game Thread****

Let's go get this son of a bitch.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2019, 03:30 AM   #31
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
We Shall Win!
By da Billions!
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 04:11 AM   #32
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Tom sua, et bibant sanguinem occidere dulce

I'm doing my part Tom Brady voodoo doll

photo voodoodoll_zpsgizjq89n.gif
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:05 AM   #33

photo edited-image_zpsjz9vfr1c.jpg
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:10 AM   #34
Spiraling down the Drain

In it to win it.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:15 AM   #35
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
just watched GMFB segment with Shaun O'Hara

he said the Pats being down to their third string center could be a huge problem in IDing A-gap blitzes by the Chiefs linebackers

Spags is coming up the middle hard on Brady and his 3rd-worst 70 QB rating against the blitZ
I just bursted!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:18 AM   #36
Fish are scared of me

I've spent too much time on Patriotsplanet this year preparing them for a week 14 ass whoopin for it not to happen. Please don't let me down Chiefs.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 05:24 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
**** these ****s.
**** the Patriots and **** them hard
Old 12-08-2019, 05:25 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I've spent too much time on Patriotsplanet this year preparing them for a week 14 ass whoopin for it not to happen. Please don't let me down Chiefs.

Doing Gods work Amen.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:41 AM   #39
Spiraling down the Drain

Can the server hold up?
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2019, 06:41 AM   #40
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Today is my annual Arrowhead North party in my garage. I wanted to have a true Arrowhead North last week since it was a home game, but it was Thanksgiving weekend and just wouldn't work out.

I have fans of many teams who will gather in my garage, drink, eat and root against the Patriots. On this day at least, we are all one...all one against the dark forces of Boston...

GET IT DONE CHIEFS!!!
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2019, 06:47 AM   #41
Banned

Chiefs 45-17

This is our statement game.
Let's ****ing go.
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 06:50 AM   #42
Blah Blah Blah

In. Hoping this is the game that makes Brady feel like he needs to retire.
kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-08-2019, 07:02 AM   #43
Good dog

After this game I want to see Tom Brady take Peyton Manning's place on that touring bus of Brad Paisley's.

Go Chiefs!!!
Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.
Old 12-08-2019, 07:17 AM   #44
MVP

Bonecrusher his French kissing ass.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-08-2019, 07:30 AM   #45
Dazed and Confused

Seems all season, I've wondered what the hell is the offense doing? It's time to bring our offense out of the mothballs, and crush this poser Cheatriot team.

Mr. Jones, I expect a huge day, CRUSH!

In it to win it! ROLL 'EM CHIEFS!!
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.