Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 12-08-2019, 12:03 AM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Patriots Revenge Game Thread****

Let's go get this son of a bitch.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:30 AM   #16
best in the biz

I can't remember when I've wanted to win a regular season game soooooooooooo damn bad. Deep down, and just for a second, they know they LOST that AFCCG. I want them to feel that tmrw.

David & Goliath

Time to slaughter these Philistines.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 12:30 AM   #17
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
In for the death and dismemberment.

You are the exact right person to start this thread, Clay.
Just get down the hill for starters.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:34 AM   #18
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Are you going to be there?
Yeah. Landed this afternoon. Saw so much Patriots gear at the airport I nearly vomited.

As Stevie said, I can't remember the last time I wanted a regular season win this badly. This game is our litmus test and tells us whether a Super Bowl this season is realistic or not.

And damn, it's for pride.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 12:36 AM   #19
best in the biz

Quote:
Yeah. Landed this afternoon. Saw so much Patriots gear at the airport I nearly vomited.

As Stevie said, I can't remember the last time I wanted a regular season win this badly. This game is our litmus test and tells us whether a Super Bowl this season is realistic or not.

Have a blast give em hell for me!

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:37 AM   #20
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:

TC you bring it for all of us you hear me. Get those bastards. You are our Captain America.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 12:42 AM   #21
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
this is hilarious and will have mad replay value.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:46 AM   #22
MVP

This is the game where past Chiefs teams would have wilted.

I truly believe this team is going to win today and in doing so, realize that nobody in this league can touch them when they’re firing on all cylinders.

We won’t lose again this season and the ride truly begins tomorrow.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:46 AM   #23
I'll be back.

Tom sua, et bibant sanguinem occidere dulce

Old 12-08-2019, 12:47 AM   #24
MVP

Quote:

Godspeed my friend.

Give em hell!
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-08-2019, 01:11 AM   #25
I'll be back.

just watched GMFB segment with Shaun O'Hara

he said the Pats being down to their third string center could be a huge problem in IDing A-gap blitzes by the Chiefs linebackers

Spags is coming up the middle hard on Brady and his 3rd-worst 70 QB rating against the blitZ
Old 12-08-2019, 01:16 AM   #26
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

The future belongs to the Chiefs. And the future starts now, plus or minus one second.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2019, 01:30 AM   #27
I'll be back.

Patriots LG Joe Thuney vs. Chiefs DT Chris Jones

The best way to affect Tom Brady is to push the pocket from the inside back into his lap. With starting center Ted Karras out, the Patriots interior line takes a bit of a hit that undoubtedly impacts both guard positions as well. The Pats need to provide their backup center help, potentially leaving Thuney on an island against one of the most dominant interior defensive linemen in the league. Thuney shows a weakness of late anchoring against a good bull rush, causing him to get driven back into the quarterback. Jones can routinely find his way into the backfield and into Brady’s nightmares.
Old 12-08-2019, 01:51 AM   #28
MTFU

I know Jones wants Brady for that BS personal foul roughing the passer penalty in that one game.
thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2019, 02:24 AM   #29
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Safety blitz
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2019, 03:24 AM   #30
Thank you

We Shall Win!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote