Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-29-2019, 12:33 PM  
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Not-Politics "Awesome Meme" Thread

Hopefully not a Q thread, but I didn't find a meme thread that wasn't dedicated to politics, life failures, or wins (although a great meme that not political and not a fail, might be a win).

Anyway, if this is a Q thread I'll have a mod delete it.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2019, 10:28 AM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
How many of you did what me and my friends did? We would take a smooth rock, hold a long strip on the ground and slide the rock across the top and see how many we could pop at one time. Oh that smell will forever be embedded in my skull.
oh hell yeah...did that all the time
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 10:56 AM   #32
Starter

_

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/atta...1&d=1564505727
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	five drunk guys vs five stoned guys.jpg
Views:	983
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	118691  
cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-30-2019, 11:04 AM   #33
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I blew my fingernail off popping on of those with an xacto-knife when I was about 7.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2019, 12:19 PM   #34
Rookie

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk
Chiefs42 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefs42 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefs42 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefs42 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefs42 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefs42 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefs42 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefs42 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefs42 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefs42 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefs42 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 07-30-2019, 12:34 PM   #35
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
My good memes are on my phone... I know it's been posted 1000 times, but how do I post them NOT looking like this? Thanks in advance for telling me and not calling me old and stupid.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-30-2019, 07:07 PM   #36
Spooky Action

Quote:
Image: Not Safe for Work
NSFW Image
I intend to text her.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-30-2019, 10:42 PM   #37

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2019, 10:56 PM   #38

Image: Not Safe for Work
NSFW Image
Old 07-31-2019, 06:51 AM   #39
Politically Incorrect

Damn dog has Narcolepsy!

Quote:
60-0 in no time!

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 03:57 PM   #40

Old 07-31-2019, 04:03 PM   #41

Old 07-31-2019, 04:57 PM   #42

Old 07-31-2019, 05:05 PM   #43

Old 07-31-2019, 05:12 PM   #44

Old 07-31-2019, 07:01 PM   #45
On one quarter

Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.