Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-17-2015, 01:29 PM  
GBM 8-12-15

Covers you like better than the original.

I don't remember if we've done this before, but if we have, bite me.

Manfred Mann: Blinded by the light

Bruce Springsteen:
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2015, 03:06 PM   #76
Most Valuable Villain

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2015, 03:10 PM   #77
u b illian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I like all flavors of music for the most part and can appreciate a good artist without hiding behind pseudo machismo.
Lorde sucks

and so does your psuedo psuedo machismo
ct 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-17-2015, 03:11 PM   #78
Trippin' BAWLZ

Not sure if it got mentioned cause I don't feel like reading through but I prefer RHCps version of higher ground
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-17-2015, 03:12 PM   #79
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GZc8r-JNBA

Boyce Avenue - The Scientist (Coldplay Cover)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OAj5RrpAhM

Walk off the Earth - Somebody that I used to know (Gotye Cover)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QHyu0UCtA

Cobie Caillat - Breakeven / Fast Car (The Script / Tracy Chapman Mashup/ Cover)
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-17-2015, 03:13 PM   #80
Kindness in words...

Original (freaking great song):

Two great covers:

(Great low end throughout)

Orgy's heavier/rock version:
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2015, 03:15 PM   #81
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWTF View Post
Nice job there. Much better than the Heart Kennedy Center Honors version.

Here's another favorite, especially when Prince steps on the stage. Frampton does a great version as well.

Last edited by eDave; 09-17-2015 at 03:22 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2015, 03:16 PM   #82
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave View Post
I don't remember if we've done this before, but if we have, bite me.

Manfred Mann: Blinded by the light

Bruce Springsteen: Blinded by the light
Am I remembering correctly? Didn't Springsteen write that?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2015, 03:19 PM   #83
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Am I remembering correctly? Didn't Springsteen write that?
Yes.

I also like Manfred Mann's version of "Spirits in the Night" over Springsteen's original.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-17-2015, 03:19 PM   #84
Kindness in words...

Love this cover (great funky rocking to it):

Love this one too:

Manson has turned into a cover whore, but this one is good:

Original, which is awesome:

Last edited by Saccopoo; 09-17-2015 at 03:43 PM..
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2015, 03:19 PM   #85
"Think BOOM!"

Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2015, 03:22 PM   #86
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
Love this cover (great funky rocking to it):

Love this one too:

Original, which is awesome:

And while I'm here...I'll throw in this.

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2015, 03:24 PM   #87
Banned

I'll catch a load of shit for this one but I likey a lot:

Old 09-17-2015, 03:26 PM   #88
Banned

I'll take all the MM you got. He was so good live.
Old 09-17-2015, 03:29 PM   #89
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I'll take all the MM you got. He was so good live.
One of the best concerts I've been to. And it was a smaller venue which made it even better.
Old 09-17-2015, 03:30 PM   #90
I'm the MFCEO

I have to say Metallica does a great job of covers they have done. "Garage Inc." is great front to back, Queen's "Stone Cold Crazy" is my favorite.
rocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli