Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-17-2015, 01:29 PM  
GBM 8-12-15

Covers you like better than the original.

I don't remember if we've done this before, but if we have, bite me.

Manfred Mann: Blinded by the light

Bruce Springsteen:
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:53 PM   #31
Veteran

Can't choose between these two. Equally good imo.

Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:54 PM   #32
MVP

Talking Heads Take me to the River-Al Green.

I think they performed this on Saturday Night Live and I was blown away.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:54 PM   #33
a haw haw haw

Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:56 PM   #34
Needs more middle fingers

ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 01:56 PM   #35
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Better than Gary Jules? I disagree. But I don't care for her kind of voice or singing style.
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:57 PM   #36

ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:57 PM   #37
a haw haw haw

Going wayyy back but I had this .45 as a kid and man if her voice didn't give me that funny feeling.

Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2015, 02:00 PM   #38

To be fair, pretty much everything they covered in their "unplugged" session was the bee's knees.
Old 09-17-2015, 02:02 PM   #39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post
Better than Gary Jules? I disagree. But I don't care for her kind of voice or singing style.
No way. I just saw this and thought it good for a little girl.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2015, 02:03 PM   #40
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Man, not a personal attack...but you think Fred Durst singing this is better than Roger Daltrey?
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 02:04 PM   #41

Old 09-17-2015, 02:05 PM   #42
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
No way. I just saw this and thought it good for a little girl.
Got it. I agree. I don't hate it or anything, just personal taste.
Old 09-17-2015, 02:05 PM   #43
My Mamma Says

Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2015, 02:07 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post
Man, not a personal attack...but you think Fred Durst singing this is better than Roger Daltrey?
Yeah, I prefer this version. Maybe it's a generation gap thing? Shrug.
Old 09-17-2015, 02:08 PM   #45
Veteran

Van Halen - You Really Got Me
Metallica - Whiskey in the Jar
Five Finger Death Punch - Bad Company
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.