Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:22 AM   #14521
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
then you werent watching close, or only hearing what you want to hear. either way you are wrong.
Uh no, I watched what they just showed. And they didn't show him saying that. If he said it then okay but they didn't show that.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:24 AM   #14522
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
I didn't see that part. Might have been nice for them show them saying that in the report.
well if you didnt watch it then i wouldnt keep saying it wasnt said.

they all 3 IMMEDIATELY said " that IS the best case scenario" and birx added that was counting on 100% cooperation on the stay at home orders...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 07:26 AM   #14523
Shit

Quote:
Uh no, I watched what they just showed. And they didn't show him saying that. If he said it then okay but they didn't show that.
well i watched the press conference yesterday live and they definitely showed him saying it. thats where i saw it.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:27 AM   #14524
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Closed? No ice fishing?
It gets dangerous on the lakes around this time, huts have to be off by end of march and then regular fishing doesn't start up till third weekend of may.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 07:27 AM   #14525
Supporter

Quote:

they all 3 IMMEDIATELY said " that IS the best case scenario" and birx added that was counting on 100% cooperation on the stay at home orders...
Once again, they didn't show that part. And I am not "keep saying they didn't say that". In fact, I jsut replied to your overreactive post that "if he said that then okay"....

JFC
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:37 AM   #14526
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Once again, they didn't show that part. And I am not "keep saying they didn't say that". In fact, I jsut replied to your overreactive post that "if he said that then okay"....

JFC
Overreactive post. Ok, kettle.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 07:43 AM   #14527
Shit

Quote:

JFC
you keep saying they didnt show that part. they didnt show it when? i SAW it on the tv during the live press conference, so yeah they definitely showed that part.

you must have missed it if you actually watched. or you are just stirring shit.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:44 AM   #14528
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
There's more to that story, if it's even true at all. If anything she should have worn the mask and let them fire her.
The point is lack of PPE's in hospitals is endangering the patients and healthcare workers. Those healthcare workers are risking their lives every day. Worried about bringing the virus home to their family.

These are our front line soldiers fighting this virus. Doctors, nurses, Respiratory Therapists and all the other hospital staff that are risking their lives. If it was our military soldiers, would we send them into a battle for us without a helmet, flak jacket, weapons etc.? Of course not, If its a war, act like it. Get our soldiers that are fighting this virus the equipment they need to stay alive while fighting for us.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 07:44 AM   #14529
El Diablo

Let’s get back on track
carlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-01-2020, 07:44 AM   #14530
Shit

oh i get it. you watched a clip of it THIS MORNING...

no wonder.

i wouldnt be saying someone didnt say something if you didnt even watch the press conference.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 07:44 AM   #14531
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2112 View Post
City morgue nearing capacity in New York City (yikes). They’re bringing in refrigerator trucks
I thought that was what the east river was for, no?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:46 AM   #14532
Supporter

Quote:
you keep saying they didnt show that part. they didnt show it when? i SAW it on the tv during the live press conference, so yeah they definitely showed that part.

you must have missed it if you actually watched. or you are just stirring shit.
I said I saw a news report this morning. I get it, you SAW it. I am proud of you. I even conceded that if he said it then okay.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:48 AM   #14533
Supporter

Quote:
oh i get it. you watched a clip of it THIS MORNING...

no wonder.

i wouldnt be saying someone didnt say something if you didnt even watch the press conference.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 07:55 AM   #14534
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I thought that was what the east river was for, no?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/PS_General_Slocum

100’s of Bodies washed up on the shore of north brother island (that’s where Typhoid Mary was quarantined)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nort...(New_York_City)

I’ve been on that island. It’s eerie and the harbor police are terrified to go there at night.

There’s your east river history lesson for the day
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 08:00 AM   #14535
It's a league game, Dude

Quote:

And given several states still haven't put in place full stay at home orders, we aren't doing what is necessary in that model. I still can't believe Florida is still acting like, well, Florida.
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote