Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 03-26-2020, 09:25 AM  
Always ask 'Why?"

Hey Small Business Owners...What are you doing to ride the storm out?

How are you handling HR issues?

Are you applying for SBA loans?
There are several types of loans. And new info is appearing daily.

Capital up to $10MM.
Up to 30 years to repay. Some actually are forgivable.
3.75 to 4%

https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/

https://www.inc.com/kevin-j-ryan/sma...incthismorning

My world: Everyone at the software companies are working remotely. The chocolate factory shut down yesterday due to not be considered an essential business. The chocolate elve had already left due to health concerns. I handle all the commercial rentals myself so no impact:

I don't intend to lay-off anybody...if this stretches into June or July...then we may look at cutting salaries by 25 to 50%. With the $1,200 everyone is getting already from the gov, and the 4 month unemployment (+$600/week additional), if we have to do layoffs, then the Team will not be totally without funds.

What are you doing to ride the storm out?

Last edited by Trivers; 04-02-2020 at 06:02 AM..
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 06:34 PM   #196
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
This is a bridge loan advance while they process the EIDL....but yeah, there is apparently a new "application" process to go through...ugh!
Same application as last time. Said the 10k will be forgiven. And you can still get it if your loan is denied.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 06:46 PM   #197
Always ask 'Why?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Just got these from my banker. Says that they can submit as early as Friday, April 3rd.
Excellent!!! Major REP!!!
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 07:06 PM   #198
The Beast Inside Your Head

Seems like a good place to ask

I have a renter that owes me $2500. They also have a lien against them by our local hospital. Will the stimulus money make it to my renter or will that get intercepted by the lien holder like a tax refund would?
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 11:52 PM   #199
Supporter

Quote:
Just got these from my banker. Says that they can submit as early as Friday, April 3rd.
My buddy got that application from his banker. What I got from mine was a spreadsheet that went through the calculations of the loan. It had far less qualifications listed. I wonder if I can fill that out and have it work for the bank or if I’ll have to fill out the application here and provide that information too.

Either way, banker recommended I wait until It is hashed out a little bit more at the end of the week. Is that dumb or should I go ahead and apply through the website?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 11:58 PM   #200
Supporter

This outfit says there has to be a 50% revenue decrease in the applicable quarter. That will certainly be applicable to some of you guys but it may boot me out. I gotta look at some numbers. I’m not sure I took in any revenue in Q2 2019.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 05:55 AM   #201
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
My buddy got that application from his banker. What I got from mine was a spreadsheet that went through the calculations of the loan. It had far less qualifications listed. I wonder if I can fill that out and have it work for the bank or if I’ll have to fill out the application here and provide that information too.

Either way, banker recommended I wait until It is hashed out a little bit more at the end of the week. Is that dumb or should I go ahead and apply through the website?
PPP application:
https://home.treasury.gov/system/fil...ontent=Special
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 05:58 AM   #202
Veteran

Quote:
you beat me to it....good information!
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-01-2020, 06:12 AM   #203
Supporter

Quote:
This outfit says there has to be a 50% revenue decrease in the applicable quarter. That will certainly be applicable to some of you guys but it may boot me out. I gotta look at some numbers. I’m not sure I took in any revenue in Q2 2019.
You're not referring to the PPP, are you? I don't see that requirement listed anywhere.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-01-2020, 06:55 AM   #204
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan View Post
You're not referring to the PPP, are you? I don't see that requirement listed anywhere.
That is not a requirement for the PPP....the goal of PPP is to not have to lay people off, hence the loan forgiveness if you maintain your headcount and payroll spend....
Old 04-01-2020, 06:58 AM   #205
Veteran

Quote:

DO NOT WAIT! Get the application ready now, so that you can get it in asap....you cannot apply on-line, you have to go through a bank for the PPP
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 06:59 AM   #206
Veteran

and if anyone is so inclined, here's what the SBA is giving to the banks:

https://home.treasury.gov/system/fil...ontent=Special
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 07:03 AM   #207
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
That is not a requirement for the PPP....the goal of PPP is to not have to lay people off, hence the loan forgiveness if you maintain your headcount and payroll spend....
Roger that. Thank you.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:24 AM   #208
Supporter

Yeah. So I’m an idiot. Apparently I need to quit reading technical shit at night.

I forgot to post the blog that I was reading. It’s here.

https://blogs.claconnect.com/agribus...ll-tax-credit/

But it’s talking about the refundable payroll taxes. That’s seems of far less importance than the PPP loan at the moment.

Thanks for the help guys.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:34 AM   #209
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yeah. So I’m an idiot. Apparently I need to quit reading technical shit at night.

I forgot to post the blog that I was reading. It’s here.

https://blogs.claconnect.com/agribus...ll-tax-credit/

But it’s talking about the refundable payroll taxes. That’s seems of far less importance than the PPP loan at the moment.

Thanks for the help guys.
I'm going to get my filled out and sent to my banker today so that he can look it over before Friday. Once Friday rolls around or when this opens up for applications to be submitted, I'm going to make sure my banker gets mine in ASAP.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:37 AM   #210
Veteran

Quote:

Thanks for sharing all this info. The application doesn't have any lines to add the additional operating costs such as health care premiums and rent/leases. Not sure where we are suppose to enter those. Would it be possible for you to share a blank version of the spreadsheet your banker gave you? It seems I know more about what is going on than our business banker (Chase), although that doesn't really surprise me. Thanks bud!
Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.