Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM  
I'll **** anything that moves!

Worst Fan Bases in the NFL

Was having a conversation with a buddy about worst fan bases in the NFL. Never done a poll before, maybe this would make for a good poll? But anyway, my buddy's top 5 worst is as follows, worst being number one:

1. Cowboys
2. Bills
3. Eagles
4. Patriots
5. Giants

He also mentioned a great disdain for the Niners and Jets fans.

My list is actually quite close to his, but I've gotta have the Bronco and Raider fans in the discussion. Raider fans are basically like Cowboy fans, except almost a little worse in their delusion.

Anyway, who do you have for your top 5 worst NFL fan bases? LFG!
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old Yesterday, 09:02 PM   #2
AKA bigpepe

1. Broncos
2. Raiders
3. Seahawk
4. Eagles
5. 49ers
dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM   #3
Supporter

How are the Faiders not in the top 5? Their fans act like their team is dominating everyone despite the fact that they haven't been relevant for more than 2 decades.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:08 PM   #4
Supporter

Mine would be
1. Cowturds
2. Faiders
3. Donks
4. Ratbirds
5. Cheatriots
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:08 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Honestly, I'm throwing the Packers fan base in here. They act all entitled like they invented the game. They have won exactly two SBs since the 60's but act like they win one every other year. **** them.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
How are the Faiders not in the top 5? Their fans act like their team is dominating everyone despite the fact that they haven't been relevant for more than 2 decades.
Read my initial post again please, and you will see that I believe the Raiders should absolutely be part of the conversation.

I'll go even further, the Raiders have barely been relevant in 40 years. They've been to the playoffs NINE times in the past 40 years. Outside of that losing 2002 Super Bowl team, they've pretty much been dogshit for 40 ****ing years.

My top 5

1. Cowboys
2. Raiders
3. Eagles
4. Bills
5A. Broncos
5B. Patriots

Niners fans and Packers fans can also **** off.

Last edited by GabyKeepsMeWarm; Yesterday at 09:28 PM..
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old Yesterday, 09:26 PM   #7
Special Teams ACE!!!

What yinz thinka da Pittsburgh stayoolers?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM   #8
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Donk
Bungholes
Pats
Bills
49ers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

My 5 would be

Raiders
Cowboys
Donk
Packers
Ravens

Bills fans are just kinda curiously sad oddities to me.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM   #10
The pizza king of kansas

Donkey
Bungles
Faders
Assboys
Jills
Stop me if I'm telling lies.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

The best thing about this thread is that everyone is right! All these teams and fan bases suck ass! It's just a matter of how you list those that suck the ass!
Old Yesterday, 09:43 PM   #12
Veteran

The Chiefs would probably top the poll for most other teams...

BUT WHO ****ING CARES ABOUT THEM. THREEPEAT! THREEPEAT!
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM   #13
The Boom Boom Room

1) Patriots
2) Eagles
3) Raiders
4) Cowboys
5) 49ers ( Bandwagoning Raider Fans)
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
My 5 would be

Raiders
Cowboys
Donk
Packers
Ravens

Bills fans are just kinda curiously sad oddities to me.
That's kinda how I feel about the Bengals fans. I might feel the same about Bills fans if it wasn't for all the obnoxious concocted Bills Mafia horseshit, jumping onto folding tables nonsense, as well as our tightly connected recent history.
Old Yesterday, 10:06 PM   #15
Future NBA Finals MVP

I can't say it is the Cowboys. All the Cowboys fans I meet arent cocky at all. They are always dejected and seem to hate their team...expecting sadness to continue.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.