Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM  
Stuff & Things

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Last edited by Gonzo; 09-11-2015 at 12:07 AM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2022, 06:24 AM   #2686
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Gotta agree with htismaqe. Origins was definitely the absolute peak best AC game. Odyssey was almost equally amazing. But it copied a bit too much of Origins, and I didn't think the time frame was quite as intriguing for me. I liked the ship based stuff in Odyssey better, that's about it. That said, I still played it through twice with a shit eating grin on my face...
They could have done a lot more with the golden age setting but instead it was kind of like a meet and greet of famous (and sometimes mythical) people. I don't know, it just seemed a little bland compared to Origins.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2022, 08:00 PM   #2687
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
You sound like a Roguelike kind of guy then.

Look into the following:

Hades
Enter the Gungeon
FTL
Spelunky 2
Nuclear Throne
Excellent list. I'd add Risk of Rain 2 to it, though it's better with friends.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-03-2022, 08:18 PM   #2688
The man you could post like.

Seen a ton of hype for God of War Ragnarok now that we're really close to release. So excited for it.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2022, 06:45 AM   #2689
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Please offer your take on it. I started it, but couldn’t get into it. I might try again though.
So far I'm having a lot of fun. They really went all out with the difficulty settings this time, you can literally tweak everything. I've turned damage up so that combat is punishing but kept my damage the same so that mobs don't turn into damage sponges. It makes for a pretty intense experience.

That being said, I just started the actual game. I spent about 12 hours in the first area just exploring and fighting.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2022, 02:31 PM   #2690
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
So far I'm having a lot of fun. They really went all out with the difficulty settings this time, you can literally tweak everything. I've turned damage up so that combat is punishing but kept my damage the same so that mobs don't turn into damage sponges. It makes for a pretty intense experience.

That being said, I just started the actual game. I spent about 12 hours in the first area just exploring and fighting.
Looks like I should give it another try. Thanks for that review.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 11-05-2022, 02:35 PM   #2691
I got Rice cookin in the micro

anyone play deep rock galactic I am about 10 hours in and it seems repeditive also I suck
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2022, 02:38 PM   #2692
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
anyone play deep rock galactic I am about 10 hours in and it seems repeditive also I suck
Game is amazing. Might be my favorite coop of all time. I would be down to play with planeteers. Play on Steam.

Steam name: Bigbeauford

Last edited by BigBeauford; 11-05-2022 at 04:16 PM..
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2022, 04:11 PM   #2693
On one quarter

Steam is doing a Vermintide II giveaway. its the same game set in a earlier time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post

Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2022, 07:44 PM   #2694
MVP

Anyone watching the league of legends world championship? Or I am the biggest nerd on the planet?
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 11-05-2022, 07:50 PM   #2695
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Game is amazing. Might be my favorite coop of all time. I would be down to play with planeteers. Play on Steam.

Steam name: Bigbeauford

ROCK AND STONE!
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-07-2022, 07:02 PM   #2696
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
I got back into it with Season 15 after basically not playing since vanilla D2.

Rework of Void and weapon crafting should be fun.

same

void / solar titan main

i suck but im trying to learn with limited time for fun and video games

if you feel like doing some harder stuff, let me know.. maybe i can be up to speed soonish??

anyways if you end up playing next year , let me know.. hopefully i will be geared up by then! lol
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2022, 07:04 PM   #2697
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Also is the price really around $100 for a dlc?

its a hundred for the expansions and a whole year.

I know this is an old post but theres a new year coming up and its about the same cost.

also , if you look around you can get the entire year for less .. like 75$

but you dont NEED the entire year packages, its just better to buy a whole year than a season at a time, i think
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 08:49 AM   #2698
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Looks like I should give it another try. Thanks for that review.
I'm totally addicted at this point. It just seems to fit together so well. And the abundance of side quests is refreshing because they're not just regular fetch quests.
Old 11-08-2022, 08:51 AM   #2699
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

I'm still playing the **** out of Hell Let loose... best WWII game I've played in years.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2022, 09:54 AM   #2700
Hello

Is MW2 worth the buy? Reviews are mixed it seems.

Gonna get the new GOW tomorrow too. Pretty excited for it. I still need to beat the new Horizon. It's starting to get cold out so I'll want to stay indoors more and play.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.