Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM  
Stuff & Things

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Last edited by Gonzo; 09-11-2015 at 12:07 AM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 07:12 AM   #1966
WhatUneed2Hear

Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 08:26 AM   #1967
MVP

The new Aliens Elite Fireteam game looks dope.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 08:40 AM   #1968
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
SOB!!!!!!!!!! ((!@#(@#!(!@#@#!@

Why Metalhead? WHY?????????
You're shitting me! I somehow missed this news. RIP Super Mega Baseball.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2021, 03:09 PM   #1969
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawle View Post
Currently running through Dark Souls 3 for the first time. Caught a pretty big sale, 85.00 worth of stuff for 20.00.

Its really ****ing good, I remember really disliking DS2, so i never bothered with this. Coming of a fresh playthrough of Dark Souls Remastered, this game just feels like the original game on steroids.

Bosses seem a little on the too easy side for Dark Souls so far, but I have only fought a few.

Iudex Gundyr was I guess the tutorial boss, basically just spam attack to win.

Vordt of the Boreal Valley, roll behind, spam attack roll away, repeat.

Crystal Sage, use pillar for cover, run in and smash, repeat.

Curse Rotted GreatWood.....smash the blisters, roll, smash more blisters.

I've honestly had more trouble with some of the knight style mobs than i did with the bosses. Say, talking about New World I had eventually to get power levelling at leprestore to save my time (8 years on the market sounds great). I couldn't go through this myself.

Still, awesome for a 20 spot.
I beat Bayonetta 2 (Switch) last night, it was quite good. I'd score it a 9/10. I liked it more than Bayo 1 since they removed the puzzles and focused just on action. Next up, I started Trials Of Mana (Switch) last night, so that's my next project. I may also throw in some Onimusha 2 (PS2), and Devil May Cry 3 HD (XBO) in there.

Last edited by Kopinto; 12-29-2021 at 10:36 AM..
Kopinto is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kopinto is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kopinto is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kopinto is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kopinto is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-25-2021, 03:29 PM   #1970
How tall is this thing?

Currently running through Dark Souls 3 for the first time. Caught a pretty big sale, 85.00 worth of stuff for 20.00.

Its really ****ing good, I remember really disliking DS2, so i never bothered with this. Coming of a fresh playthrough of Dark Souls Remastered, this game just feels like the original game on steroids.

Bosses seem a little on the too easy side for Dark Souls so far, but I have only fought a few.

I've honestly had more trouble with some of the knight style mobs than i did with the bosses.

Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-25-2021, 04:45 PM   #1971
The man you could post like.

It ramps up a bit once you fight your first Lord of Cinder, then a bit after that it really ramps up the difficulty, almost too much.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2021, 01:00 PM   #1972
WhatUneed2Hear

I'm early in the game, reminds me of playing through Fallout 1 or 2 just a bit.

Last edited by Imon Yourside; 07-29-2021 at 01:36 PM..
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2021, 09:49 PM   #1973
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post

I've honestly had more trouble with some of the knight style mobs than i did with the bosses.

I'm typically a strength/warrior/barb in those types of games but my pyromancer in Dark Souls 3 was pretty ruthless.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2021, 03:40 AM   #1974
WhatUneed2Hear

Old 08-08-2021, 02:37 PM   #1975
MVP

Microcenter out here trying to sell 1050ti's for $299!!!!!!

A 4 year old graphics card that debuted at $150. The market is so ****ed right now.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2021, 05:15 PM   #1976
Rookie

Yeah I had planned on getting a ps5 on release day. Would have been the first time I ever bought a new gaming system within a few years of it being released. But nope lol still don’t have one.
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-08-2021, 06:59 PM   #1977
On one quarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
that looks tight. the last twin stick shooter I got into was WH40k Kill Team. I still think of Robotron 2084 (1982) as the best. Hatred was pretty good. This looks better than all of those.
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 12:26 AM   #1978
Veteran

I reserved the 512gb steam deck since I travel for work. Makes way more sense that buying an overpriced GPU.
Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-10-2021, 10:35 AM   #1979
I got Rice cookin in the micro

There is a man in st Joe that builds cheap PC's for fun. I bought 3 from him.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2021, 12:40 PM   #1980
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
It ramps up a bit once you fight your first Lord of Cinder, then a bit after that it really ramps up the difficulty, almost too much.
Oh I see what has happened. They give you all these cakewalk bosses to make you believe everything is fine, but then they take all of the difficulty that should have been spread out on these bosses, and just basically put it all into Darkeater Midir.

Holy **** that was a bitch of a fight. I wish I could fight him again without going back through Ng+

Best boss in the series.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.