Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM  
Stuff & Things

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Last edited by Gonzo; 09-11-2015 at 12:07 AM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 08:09 PM   #1951
MVP

I also bought Mario Golf. I have extreme nostalgia for it since Mario Golf 64 was one of my all time favorites growing up. I'll link my Nintendo account when I get home if anyone wants to hit the links.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 10:22 PM   #1952
Mahomes > God

Picked up Chivalry II yesterday and have been playing it all weekend…it is absolutely batshit insane in all the best ways.

So good, l love it.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-01-2021, 08:10 PM   #1953
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
It is and I had not played a Sci-fi story game that good since Star Control 2, yes it dates me but those were the days for RPG's.
Well, I bought all 3 ME games. I also got the Halo series. I could play Halo 1 and 2 all day long and I'm not a FPS fan...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 10:29 AM   #1954
'Tis my eye!

I've been playing the remaster of AC Liberation. Actually quite a fun game.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2021, 09:51 PM   #1955
Ain't no relax!

FYI... Halo: Master Chief Collection is currently $19.99 on Steam..
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 03:03 PM   #1956
Needs more middle fingers

Tomorrow is gonna be epic!

GTA V releasing new "Tuners" DLC. 17 new cars, an underground car meet, new races, an underground test track, new modifications etc. An entire DLC for the car guys.

Overwatch is releasing their new Summer Games skins tomorrow.

Annnnnd i've picked up raiding again in Warcraft (maybe). My old team trying to get me back into it, so i may go Raiding tomorrow night.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2021, 03:09 PM   #1957
MVP

Anyone else besides me preorder the Steam Deck? This might be the most excited I've been for new tech since...I don't really know.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2021, 04:47 PM   #1958
WhatUneed2Hear

Still stuck on Dungeon Defenders 2

Big update coming this week.

Hyped for The Ascent on the 29th, Cyberpunk Diablo twin stick shooter.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2021, 06:33 PM   #1959
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Tomorrow is gonna be epic!

GTA V releasing new "Tuners" DLC. 17 new cars, an underground car meet, new races, an underground test track, new modifications etc. An entire DLC for the car guys.

Overwatch is releasing their new Summer Games skins tomorrow.

Annnnnd i've picked up raiding again in Warcraft (maybe). My old team trying to get me back into it, so i may go Raiding tomorrow night.
I hope they go back to making new street races instead of the stunt races, which are mostly just easy and dumb. And I wish there were a lot more races that were spefically for muscle cars, coupes, sedans, etc. Racing super cars gets old after a while.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2021, 11:12 PM   #1960
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
I also bought Mario Golf. I have extreme nostalgia for it since Mario Golf 64 was one of my all time favorites growing up. I'll link my Nintendo account when I get home if anyone wants to hit the links.
Is it fun? Can you local coop? My wife and i love local coop video games.
Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-19-2021, 11:30 PM   #1961
Veteran

Quote:
Anyone else besides me preorder the Steam Deck? This might be the most excited I've been for new tech since...I don't really know.
I would buy this if it could run switch games emulated at a higher frame rate. What’s the resolution of the screen? I wonder if anandtech has an article… Do you have an article you’d recommend? Nothing on anandtech.

OK so I think I’d probably just buy the 512 model. $399 (64GB) / $529 (256GB) / $649 (512GB)

Edit: https://www.pcgamer.com/steam-deck-p...se-date-specs/

Last edited by Bill Brasky; 07-19-2021 at 11:36 PM..
Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-20-2021, 06:22 PM   #1962
Supporter

Quote:
Damn, that’s nice. I have a GPD XD and it’s decent. The game pad isn’t as good as a NES controller but playable.

The Steam Deck will be on my radar.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2021, 06:31 PM   #1963
Supporter

Steam Deck would suck ass trying to play computer games without a mouse.

It will be super-powered emulator for me.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2021, 08:23 PM   #1964
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Steam Deck would suck ass trying to play computer games without a mouse.

It will be super-powered emulator for me.
Luckily it's a legitimate full bore computer (you can out windows on it). You can hook it up to a USB dock and hook your peripherals. It will also output at 4k/120.
Old 07-21-2021, 10:01 AM   #1965
Supporter

Quote:
Luckily it's a legitimate full bore computer (you can out windows on it). You can hook it up to a USB dock and hook your peripherals. It will also output at 4k/120.
SOLD!!!!!